PDA

View Full Version : arena help

dbo99
03-27-2010, 04:30 PM
were do you start the green hexes from to link them to the arena any help would be great as im now finding the battles quite hard and would like to rank up abit faster

Macho M.
03-27-2010, 04:41 PM
A lot of people say Tundra on level 7 or the entrace to Silver Canyon, but for some reasons the drop was best at level 8 encounters on sides (not the road parts). I got 2-4 greens on sideways as opposed to 1-2 on Tundra and Silver Canyon (even if Silver Canyon always has 3 thugs.... weird indeed)

Wherever you farm them, don't forget to connect the place to that luck terminal on level 8 first... I think it helps.

Oh, and you want those Shady Thugs for the farming.

The Pants Party
03-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Shady Thugs are replaced in the Closed Roads on Level 4 sometime later in the story. All I have right now are Chunky Gangsters. You'll need to use the Tundra on Level 7 after that. I tend to run from every fight that is not comprised of ALL Thugs. Just Leader Assault the main thug and you'll get 1-2 every time. There is also a battle with all gremlins where the Leader is standing like right in front of you. You can get 1 each time from that. Other fights you'll only get blue or yellow hexes and it's a waste of time.

There is an experience terminal on Level 6 that you'll want to link to the Arena. Using the other three terminals on Level 4 with that one is a good way to get the achievement. If you want to farm an additional 55 green hex pieces (which I am working on at the moment, 7 more to go) you can link the terminal that requires 220 hexes to double the effects.

Insanity_!84
03-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Dont forget the rare item terminal on the lower level (8 or 9) linking this towere ever ur grinding helps a LOT, i grinded silver canyon (and will never need another green hex after that fest) and without it i got some every other battle after it i was seeing 1-2 every battle, probly help more with the shady thug battles on the Tundra....