PDA

View Full Version : White flash question

mcgraw x3
03-27-2010, 06:01 PM
ok so i know i missed one in dead city but i was tired and not thinking right i should have just reloaded right there. i am now at library, can i go back and will that flash count towards all other i found?
i got 930/1000 right now i need
explorer
enlightened (working on it)
and the stationary machine gun one

Quickdraw
03-27-2010, 06:08 PM
i read a post from someone claiming they redid their chapter load went back and did a flash reload did the flash again and it didnt happen, im unsure if this is true.

there seems to be 2 sides of the fence 1) you can't reload single chapters and 2) you can, myself im confused with this, get the devs on the phone to explain to us!

i got all the white flashes in that guide i believe plus the ones written with no pics and still didn't get it.

mcgraw x3
03-27-2010, 06:16 PM
yea this is so annoying they should have made it "find 30 secret locations instead of all" this is hard lol and u got any tips for stationary gun achievement? i kill like 5 on frontline then kill like 10+ on the following mission and i dont count the times i blow up the carts

Quickdraw
03-27-2010, 06:20 PM
yea this is so annoying they should have made it "find 30 secret locations instead of all" this is hard lol and u got any tips for stationary gun achievement? i kill like 5 on frontline then kill like 10+ on the following mission and i dont count the times i blow up the carts

hmm i got some kills on the mission b4 armory i forget its name theres a stat gun near the defenders i got some kills there trolley combat is another good one and frontline. in total all 3 you should be able to get it trolley combat u should get least 6+.

tried reloading the checkpoint again and again after i killed them and nothing. after you get spotted platform on the left after u take the car behind you out theres least 5-6 cant remember theres afew. after you break through theres afew more on the left side of the tracks your on and the platform, should be able to get afew more then. this level is where i had the achievement pop for me.

jason g
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
i got the stationary kills from 1 gun, i killed the nosalises, instead of keeping your finger pressed in just tap it and fire 1-2 bullets at each one it kills them quick and u get plenty to kill.

think it was cursed level, the one where u have to blow up the 2 parts, i used the gun there.

Quickdraw
03-27-2010, 11:43 PM
i got the stationary kills from 1 gun, i killed the nosalises, instead of keeping your finger pressed in just tap it and fire 1-2 bullets at each one it kills them quick and u get plenty to kill.

think it was cursed level, the one where u have to blow up the 2 parts, i used the gun there.

the one b4 armory its basically after anomaly but b4 armory.