PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Man Made Easy

Shaaady Souljah
03-22-2007, 10:31 PM
In order for each girl to want you, you need to have a lot of style points. The achievement guide breaks it down nicely. But it is a little off I think for when they approach you. All 4 of mine came up to me the fight AFTER the parts listed in the guide, so do not worry if they don't show up right away.

Any time you get a lot of money spend it on the most expensive jewelry items available. Don't worry about funding any songs if you are going for Ladies Man. The more money you spend on jewelry and fight with it equipped, the more style points you will get.

Also, keep checking your e-mails and fulfill every request of theirs, like the guide says. But ALSO: anytime they have an e-mail saying they want to visit or go out or whatever, check your travel map and watch closely for new options--there should be options to invite them up: this is huge I think in keeping all of them happy and is sometimes easy to overlook. Always check e-mail between fights to keep from missing any visits.

Jackass
03-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I watched every option, invited them over and filled every request and had over 2 million style points and still didnt get it

Shaaady Souljah
03-22-2007, 11:00 PM
are you sure you werent lookin at your cash and not style points? it is hard enough to get 500,000. can you be more specific about what didnt happen? the girls not showing? or them leaving you?

but it doesnt really matter i guess--just make sure you have enough at each check point in the guide to make the next girl appear and she will. you obviously won't have 2 million style points for the first 2 check points. just make sure you have at least 50,000 by the time the 2nd girl is supposed to appear and then aim for 100,000 by the time the 3rd and 4th are supposed to. they will show up. its not luck.

Jackass
03-22-2007, 11:17 PM
2.261.241 style points and 1.867.800.461$
And bought every item in jewel store. Only got 2 "strikes" 2 messgaes of girls, one who saw me with another girl on tv and something else likewise, invited them over then or bought gift but didnt work out.

Or isnt that platinium a girlfriend? Then I would only got 3. :(

Shaaady Souljah
03-23-2007, 02:03 AM
2.261.241 style points and 1.867.800.461$
And bought every item in jewel store. Only got 2 "strikes" 2 messgaes of girls, one who saw me with another girl on tv and something else likewise, invited them over then or bought gift but didnt work out.

Or isnt that platinium a girlfriend? Then I would only got 3. :(

hmmm. very odd. when did you get to 2million style? like i said, if you have at least 100,000 they should all 4 appear at their spots. i am not sure if that platinum chick counts, cuz i had 4 others besides her. as soon as i agreed to call the last one for a date, it unlocked.

try restarting again on hard. i dunno if they appear more on hard or not, but that is how i got it. my first time through was on normal/easy mixed and i only had 2 girlfriends.

otherwise, i'm not sure. sorry.

Jackass
03-23-2007, 02:22 AM
Yeah, beated it on hard

InfamouS IveS
03-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah, beated it on hard
this achivement sucks the girls arnt comming up to me and im fulfilling the fucking requirements help

Col Boom Stick
03-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Quick question regarding Mayra. The strategy guide says to avoid her at all costs and to let her dump you asap. But there's only 4 times that girls can approach you. If you bail on Mayra will there still be 4 other opportunities to hook up with 4 other girls?

Divian BE
03-29-2007, 06:12 PM
I never got Mayra...
My way (after beating hard). Setup new game > EASY.
win few fights and spent every penny on jewelry!
Keep the girls happy...
After each fight, keep buying over and over again, even on things you already have!

And keep the invite male upset rappers over, for the very last (or you loose your penthouse a few rounds).

Capocci 007
08-23-2007, 10:27 AM
this was so easy it took me an hour . you dont even need to keep buying jewlry over and over just buy until u get 100 000 style points , keep the girls happy , invite them over , and you get it easily

BallaGStatus
11-24-2007, 07:21 PM
man i cant get this achievment =(

EAZY E 41
04-12-2008, 12:31 AM
I almost had this achievement but i picked the most jealous female i forgot her name and she kept sending me warnings and ended up not getting the achievement and that was on my like 5th playthrough so by then i was done with trying to get it so..:mad:

JacobsonEb
07-26-2008, 03:49 AM
I completely forgot about this achievement, now I get to play this retarded game again, YESSSS

Caleb3030
07-30-2008, 08:24 PM
try to fight in clubs
thats when they approached me in the club