PDA

View Full Version : How To Train Your Dragon (3D)

SabreOscar
03-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Just got home from watching this movie with the family. This is definately a must watch movie for anyone who has kids and a great movie for everyone else to enjoy. The 3D version is absolutely amazing and the story is very well told. Could be this years version of UP.

shurija
03-28-2010, 07:10 AM
I believe this film can be enjoyed by everyone. Nice 3D effects, and a great story.

Tussell
03-28-2010, 07:48 PM
I've been dying to see this ever since I saw the 3D trailer for it during one of my last theater visits. It looks absolutely amazing! I'm going to be trying very hard to see this one! How to Train Your Dragon and The Hot Tub Time Machine are two of my must see's at the moment.

vx Ducky xv
03-31-2010, 02:27 AM
I was lucky enough to see the first 10 mins at the Animex Festival in February and have been looking forward to it ever since :)

Brilliant film, top class animation and the humour was spot on :biglaugh
Definately a film everyone can enjoy :D

tkorbin
03-31-2010, 04:21 AM
Thanks for the positive reviews on this movie. A group of friends and I have it on our "to watch" list however we need to drive over an hour to see it in 3D. /bummer.

Mosizzle313
03-31-2010, 12:32 PM
haha this looked sweeet as hell :) I will definitely have to see it :drunk

RuYi
03-31-2010, 12:50 PM
Could be this years version of UP.
That made me want to see it right away. My brother is having his birthday soon, so that could be a neat excuse. :)

I've never seen a film in 3D though.

Samaira
05-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Just discovered this thread and thought it would be a good idea to bring up the 'dragon talks' again... the sequel of the movie is on its way to theaters this June!
Gosh, my daughter's excitement about the upcoming 3D version seems to be infective - am almost as excited as she is.. Check out the first 5 minutes of the How To Train Your Dragon 2 (http://www.schoolofdragons.com/how-to-train-your-dragon/httyd-2) movie in their latest released official trailer.