PDA

View Full Version : People hacking Game Room achievements.

Gary200
03-27-2010, 11:37 PM
If you go to MyGamerCard.net and look at everyone who has all the achievements already, they got them all offline. They hacked these achievements because how can you get the win a challenge or vist a friends arcade and alot of this stuff offline? And the order of these achievements are mixed up. Like alot of them got the win 6 medals before even wining there first. So they got these achievements without even playing or buying any games. Its messed up.

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?g=1148

StolenPaper18
03-27-2010, 11:39 PM
Why exactly did you make this thread? Everyone knows that there are people who do this.

/fail thread

Purge
03-27-2010, 11:42 PM
They all look legit. :rolleyes:

darkboy1200
03-28-2010, 12:05 AM
I forecast plenty of banned consoles.

linktriforce007
03-28-2010, 01:09 AM
I forecast plenty of banned consoles.

a.) You must be proud. >.>

b.) I noted this before...there were the following

- People who had achievements dated for future dates that hadn't even come yet

- Offline achievement obtainers

and the last one was

- People who had almost, or all 100% games on their gamertag

littlejay
03-28-2010, 03:43 AM
this happens with every game. check how many have 1k in ghostbusters and 2 achievements are impossible to get

ApochWeiss
03-28-2010, 03:52 AM
this happens with every game. check how many have 1k in ghostbusters and 2 achievements are impossible to get

Oooh that one makes me furious...not that people have it just the fact that it was never patched. I swore I'd get 1000 in Ghostbusters, and then I find that out.

And yeah, you can't even get 1000 right now, so...jokes on them. haha

Alypso
03-28-2010, 07:37 AM
Cheaters are everywhere.

btw. watch the highscore record-file of ASTEROIDS DELUXE and you know what i mean.

http://card.mygamercard.net/DE/Alypso.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Alypso)

padraiglovesyou
03-28-2010, 10:27 AM
lol who cares, they do it all the time.

Chrome30
03-28-2010, 10:33 AM
We all know it is going to happen. However, it is still irritating to see especially if you are one of the folks putting time and effort into grinding the hours played etc I am one of those people. I actually enjoy the arcade though. I am at 800 points and I am happy with that.

I2ELENTL3SS
03-28-2010, 10:50 AM
they hack cos there noobs

Raistlin_156
03-28-2010, 12:06 PM
lol who cares, they do it all the time.

I know I shouldn't, and that I'm idiot for doing it, but I do kinda care. I wish all 59 of them would have their accounts erased and their consoles banned. To me it sucks that they cheat like that and this seems like a perfect opportunity for a banning.

Don't get me wrong, I don't lose sleep over this, and I just keep on plugging along, but if you are grinding like me right now on these achievements it can annoying to see people like that. This morning I'm trying to get Time Crazy (10 Time Spender Medals) so its a grind - they didn't do that at all, they just cheated. I have four more to go, I'm aiming for gold on all four, so I'll be doing this until lunch today. I'm probably the crazy one here, spending my time doing this, but I enjoy it and they take a little piece of that enjoyment away...

Just an honest opinion and not meant to upset or inflame,

Raistlin 156

Nikke84
03-28-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't bother with mygamercard.net anymore for this reason, it's gotten wayway worse the last few months too. Any serious achievementhunter should be registered at trueachievements.com anyway, that's where I go instead of mgc.

littlejay
03-28-2010, 02:37 PM
I don't bother with mygamercard.net anymore for this reason, it's gotten wayway worse the last few months too. Any serious achievementhunter should be registered at trueachievements.com anyway, that's where I go instead of mgc.

TA is way better for keeping up with achievement progress and is also nice for finding guides for specific achievements you dont have yet

EJCamacho2008
03-29-2010, 02:08 AM
http://www.trueachievements.com/ghdht369.htm

this got says his game glitched and it gave him all the achievements

the Sgt Sw
03-29-2010, 05:52 AM
I know this aint the "Ghostbusters" Forum by while were on the subject. I haven't started playing this game yet but I have it. Now I know how to get them achievements with them being glitched. BUT I wouldn't do it until I know I've gotten the other ones. NOW does that make me a cheater because they are unobtainable?????? Or is a a type of justice? I mean WHY put out a game that they know people want them achievements if it don't work. SO screw their muti-billion $ company that is such a cheap ass not to fix their game. So 1000k here I come. :eek:(some statements are fictitious and Purely spectulation):eek:

D4RKXPOW3R
03-29-2010, 06:39 AM
http://www.trueachievements.com/ghdht369.htm

this got says his game glitched and it gave him all the achievements

Hmm, well looking at his profile, it doesn't seem like he is a game saver, most of his games are incomplete too...Could that really happen where the game glitches and gives you all the achievements? If so, I hope that doesn't happen to me. :eek:

Ratpelt
03-29-2010, 08:29 AM
Tbh, I say fair play to them. Normally I would disapprove but given the shady money grubbing tactics M$ used in forcing this piece of crap permanently onto the gamer card of everyone who booted it up, I applaud any and all who 1000 point this game without paying. It's a nice "screw you" in response to the "hey look, free games! oh no they're not free, haha now it's on your gamer card forever unless you pay!"

And they can hardly complain about lost revenue when they're charging 240 points PER GAME for titles you can play for free on the interwebs.

Given that I would do it if I a) knew how, and 2) could be assured of not getting caught, I think it's safe to say the people who are doing this are not the same people who routinely hack achievements for whatever reason, but rather people who are angry (as they should be) and who since they can't have the game removed from their cards, will settle for having a free 1000 points instead.