PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting Quetzal Quatl Achievement

sn0wball
03-23-2007, 02:24 AM
I am on level 8, and I never got the Quetzal Quatl achievement.. from what I understand you have to finish level 6, and I am way past that.. What do I have to do to unlock this?

JC Elite
03-23-2007, 11:44 AM
I know some of the achievements used to be glitched. Do you have Xbox Live? There is an auto update for the game, so maybe it fixes those glitches. I just received this exact achievement the other day.

sn0wball
03-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Yes I have the updates for the game... This is starting to piss me off... Am I not doing something correctly? I beat 4, 5, 6.. All the doors on the Queztal temple are open...

Bahh

drlnkthekoolaid
04-02-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm having trouble with the Popo Poyolli and Secret Shine achievement myself, I've been to 13-1 and neither of these have been unlocked. Pretty frustrating...

nathansouth1982
04-09-2007, 09:02 AM
I have heard of others having problems in Zuma with achievements not unlocking but mine have unlocked fine until I reached Popo Poyolli. Now, I am past Popo Poyolli and still I have no achievement. I called Xbox and you want to know what they told me? They said, "just give it time." Give it time! It's been about a month ago since it didn't unlock. They said sometimes this just happens and it takes a while for the achievement to unlock. In otherwords, I'm screwed. They said there is no way for them to unlock any achievement reguardless of proof or not. Oh, and I have also completed my Seriously achievement in Gears of War and it didn't unlock either. You know, the one that you have to have 10,000 kills? Takes a few months? They said (are you ready?) "Give it time"

Galego2
06-16-2007, 08:33 PM
I had the same issue. However, it seems after completing 13-1 and then starting to play through again, the achievement was unlocked. So, the problem may be linked to the "game" and you just need to get through the game and "start" again to have it unlock.

cfj1976
08-03-2008, 01:51 AM
:uzi:man that is crap that some of the achievements don't work.

isw42
11-05-2008, 05:10 PM
I was told by Xbox once that I was wasting my time with one particular achievement. It would not unlock for me and they said just to play other games or go for other achievements in that case.

ASUnknown
06-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Wait, not only are the achievements hard as all hell to get, but they're glitched too? Man, imagine how frustrated you'd be if you finished a level in under 5 seconds and didn't get Sharpshooter, or if you got over 2 million points in one game and didn't get Score Champion... I'd probably delete the game.

Anyway, I've got a strange glitch about not getting achievements... I had just finished level 7-1, and as I usually do when I finish a level, I was mashing A to get to the next one, but I saw the screen "Congratulations! You have earned an achievement" pop up for a brief second, but I was still mashing A and skipped it. I didn't get an achievement. Now I'm really worried that one of my achievements might be glitched. It could have been the 24 hour one, but I don't think I've played for 24 hours. It wouldn't have been for gaps (I got that long ago), and it wouldn't have been for coins (I rarely ever get those). The icon looked grey, so it might have been the Quetzal Quatl (I got the achievement after completing Level 6-6, but the screen telling me I had got didn't show up). I'm still worried that one of the achievements on this game might be glitched for me, forever.

lijnloos
12-31-2010, 07:53 AM
I had the same glitch on the first temple and the chain/coins/gap achievements... I started over after I lost all my lives in adventure mode (on level 12-6 damn it!) and when I redid the first temple and finished lvl 3 the achievements unlocked. So redo the once you are missing, it's not funny, but seems to work... I did it in another session, not straight after...

SerenitySunbeam
01-04-2011, 09:33 AM
I also didnt get the Popo Poyolli achievement the first time i did the temple but yesterday i decided to have a go again and see if it unlocked, it did yay :) and i didnt need to comlete the game first, just went back and did it over, the strange thing was that while i was replaying the temple the game seemed to go a hell of alot easier on me and also recorded all of my new times as best times! now that was either a whole load of luck and coincidence or the game didnt actually recognise that i had even played the temple once already even though i had and the doors where all open. ah well i got it now and i also unlocked 24th at the same time, yay me :)