PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Joeykat
03-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm Joeykat and I have owned my 360 since November 2009. The games I mostly play include Burnout, Pure, Sacred 2, Lego batman and Fairytale Fights. Been meaning to play Assassins Creed but the camera confuses me xD

I look forward to getting know people on the forum more and having lots of funs here :Bounce:

AYeti
03-29-2010, 05:47 AM
Hi welcome to the site ^_^ i like your gamertag where did you get it from?

SharksInYourMouth
03-29-2010, 06:57 AM
WELCOME! Hope you enjoy all your time here!

Joeykat
03-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi welcome to the site ^_^ i like your gamertag where did you get it from?

Thanks ^_^

I happened to get it for two reasons. The first is I'm called Joey a lot at Uni because there are two girls in my class both who prefer to be called Jo. I got the Joey nickname for some odd reason and its stuck O.o Though I protest to being called a baby kangaroo because I am nowhere near as cute as them D:

The second reason is because I absolutely adore all cats and hellokitty. And when I first wrote my username as Joeycat it looked so wrong O_O So I swapped the C for a K and the rest is history :woop:

Also it is my username on a lot of sites/forums so if you google it you will probs find a whole load of stuff :eek:

WhenDrknssFalls
03-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the community! I as well am a newcomer and look forward to posting alongside all of you : )

Gratz on signing up

riprino
04-08-2010, 12:23 AM
hey i play fairy tale fights to