PDA

View Full Version : Time not registering for Tennis? Help!

Vivi
03-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Alright so Ive tried the rubberband trick twice on Tennis now. The first time I left it on overnight for 8 hours and didnt know if I had to exit the game by just exiting the game, or playing the game out. So I decided to try playing the game out. After I had the AI get 9 points the game timed out and returned to teh menu. After this I restarted a game and quit out. It only registered like a minute. So I tried a second time and left the system on for 5 hours. This time I didnt try playing the game out, I just exited and it only gave me like 7 minutes.

What am I doing wrong? I heard the time is screwy, but not this screwy.

The odd thing is it still gave me the Blisters achievement.

12ozkrue
03-29-2010, 02:00 AM
i had this happen to me a few times as well, i had it freeze 2x overnights, then i tried to get 20min while i took a shower to cap off the medal and it didnt recognize any of it, even though my guy was still running against the wall

Vivi
03-29-2010, 03:48 AM
So no advice?

:/

12ozkrue
03-29-2010, 06:26 AM
sorry i wish i had advice, just stating the concern i had with it as well, your not alone with this problem, lol.
best thing i found at all to get it to save any time was short periods after i reset my xbox, but anything over like 20 min or so just either froze or didnt show the full time =/

Vivi
03-29-2010, 08:12 AM
meh. may just have to watch tv while moving back and forth on Adventure.

Wish I could get Tennis to work though.

moroniccow
03-29-2010, 07:01 PM
your not alone, was looking through this board for a fix or to see if my xbox is on the fritz, but it looks to me like its not me.

I am going to start counting how long I am actually "playing" tennis and see if the in game time matches up.

I tried the rubberbanding method, but it seems to freeze so randomly. I was able to get the 1 hour in a row achievement, just to come home and see it had frozen, so I lost all my time. Every time I have left it alone for more than 45 minutes it freezes.

And to top it all off, I don't think its giving me all the time. Anyone have a better game for this? I'd buy it in a heartbeat! I don't want to do this off and on garbage for 36 hours.