Postmodernmartyr
03-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Just trying to see...

STKitten
03-29-2010, 01:27 AM
Huge Fan!!!

BarbaricGoose
03-29-2010, 08:00 AM
Stella is great. It's too bad the show they had on Comedy Central got canceled.

I also enjoyed Michael & Michael Have Issues, perhaps more so than Stella.

My favorite skit they did in M&M was sweatpants:

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/7/michael-michael-have-issues-sweatpants-852987.html

The sad thing is, I've got like three pairs of sweatpants, and I love them.

Postmodernmartyr
03-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I definitely loved MMHI... wonder if it's going come back for season 2?

Tussell
03-29-2010, 07:21 PM
My favorite show ever.

I had the honor of seeing them live, meeting them, and getting their Stella Shorts DVD signed by all of them.

As a child, I was very sickly. I had polio and Alzheimer's and cancer. And lupus. And so, I was usually bed-ridden with at least two of those things. :p

Postmodernmartyr
03-29-2010, 07:24 PM
My favorite show ever.

I had the honor of seeing them live, meeting them, and getting their Stella Shorts DVD signed by all of them.

As a child, I was very sickly. I had polio and Alzheimer's and cancer. And lupus. And so, I was usually bed-ridden with at least two of those things. :p
Wow, I'm VERY jealous... well not of the whole bed ridden thing, but meeting them, wow!!! I love Michael Showalter... his cd is amazing!!!

Tussell
03-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Wow, I'm VERY jealous... well not of the whole bed ridden thing, but meeting them, wow!!! I love Michael Showalter... his cd is amazing!!!
I hope you realize that the whole Polio thing is a quote from David...

Postmodernmartyr
03-29-2010, 07:35 PM
I didn't at first... but after I posted that, I totally remembered... oh such a fool, but I love some Wainy Days

Tussell
03-29-2010, 07:36 PM
I didn't at first... but after I posted that, I totally remembered... oh such a fool, but I love some Wainy Days
It's from Stella, not Wainy Days. :p

Postmodernmartyr
03-29-2010, 07:38 PM
It's from Stella, not Wainy Days. :p
I know, I was just keeping the subject moving along, and giving some Waino love!!!!

Tussell
03-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Just for all the non-believers! :D

I also have my Stella: Season One DVD.

These are easily my two favorite DVD's.

It's funny because you can clearly see David Wain and Michael Showalters signature, however Michael Ian Black's definitely doesn't look like it says Michael Ian Black. :p

http://i41.tinypic.com/23lgm69.jpg

tha skarekrow
03-30-2010, 09:04 PM
michael ian black is my husband

Postmodernmartyr
03-30-2010, 09:11 PM
Just for all the non-believers! :D

I also have my Stella: Season One DVD.

These are easily my two favorite DVD's.

It's funny because you can clearly see David Wain and Michael Showalters signature, however Michael Ian Black's definitely doesn't look like it says Michael Ian Black. :p

http://i41.tinypic.com/23lgm69.jpg
Nice!!! Yeah, even though they aren't signed, I love owning both of those, as well as Live in Boston & The State DVD!

Postmodernmartyr
03-30-2010, 09:12 PM
michael ian black is my husband
?
I don't know whether to believe you or not... your profile pic does look familiar...

Tussell
03-30-2010, 09:14 PM
?
I don't know whether to believe you or not... your profile pic does look familiar...
Just an F.Y.I. watch the double post.

Anyways, I'm almost 100% they're not telling the truth, haha.

Postmodernmartyr
03-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Sorry, I'm still getting used to message boards (I only use this & adult swim) but now know how to respond to two posts in one... thanks for the heads up!!! :)