PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Microsoft to melt my MSP account

Alypso
03-29-2010, 06:55 AM
it is unbelievable and a warning to all of you!

I payd 40 MSP for an ARMOR BATTLE single session game where you must press button "A" the whole time to shoot and destroy the opponents tank.

after a while (think it was 10 minutes) while playing the game and the game was not over, because no one destroyed enough tanks to win the game, i come automatically to the pay menu where i can buy more game sessions.

all i need to do for that is only press button "A" to rent another session and after that press button "A" again to confirm the payment.

THE SAME BUTTON I SHOOT ALL THE TIME !!!!

after that you come to the menu where i can buy another session (only need to press button A).

SO I PAYD SOME 40 MSP SESSIONS !!!

so i was in action with the game itself not thinking about my continous pressing button "A" to shoot the tanks and made some instant cash for microsoft.

btw. why i cannot end a 2-player game for 40 MSP. the instruction says destroy 50 tanks, but that not "in 10 minutes !"

sorry about my bad english (i'm from germany). hope you understand, what happened to me yesterday.

Setoraven
03-29-2010, 07:38 AM
Besides the obvious fact that you got a little too much button-happy this is actually a pretty good example of the fact that Game Room is like the epitome of Microsoft's: "Let's leech money out of our costumers to the death with our brilliant idea to charge for every little shit that we can find" legacy to the gaming world.

But oh you be careful OP, there's a lot of people on this board who acts as the Microsoft Police and they will nag you to death if you ever complain the slightest to this game and the fact that they're trying to rip you off every ten fucking seconds.

x KrazieNoob x
03-30-2010, 02:47 AM
I would sue.

it is unbelievable and a warning to all of you!

I payd 40 MSP for an ARMOR BATTLE single session game where you must press button "A" the whole time to shoot and destroy the opponents tank.

after a while (think it was 10 minutes) while playing the game and the game was not over, because no one destroyed enough tanks to win the game, i come automatically to the pay menu where i can buy more game sessions.

all i need to do for that is only press button "A" to rent another session and after that press button "A" again to confirm the payment.

THE SAME BUTTON I SHOOT ALL THE TIME !!!!

after that you come to the menu where i can buy another session (only need to press button A).

SO I PAYD SOME 40 MSP SESSIONS !!!

so i was in action with the game itself not thinking about my continous pressing button "A" to shoot the tanks and made some instant cash for microsoft.

btw. why i cannot end a 2-player game for 40 MSP. the instruction says destroy 50 tanks, but that not "in 10 minutes !"

sorry about my bad english (i'm from germany). hope you understand, what happened to me yesterday.

linktriforce007
03-30-2010, 05:47 AM
I would sue.

You must be an American! >.>

Rodni Demental
03-30-2010, 06:21 AM
Yeah, completely understandable mistake. We always new what the idea of this arcade "game room" was though.