PDA

View Full Version : Here is a tip for Peggle Nights Challenge 12-2 Last Ball

UDGuy
03-29-2010, 09:13 AM
I thought I would provide a nice tip for this tough challenge that helped me a lot. I used Master Hu but that is not a necessity.

Okay have the level open when you read this or at least a picture of the level handy. The key to this level is the lower right peg to the right of the bucket. It is also the fourth peg from the right along the bottom.

For your first four shots of the level make sure that the center of the bucket is underneath that peg and heading left when you release your shot.

Here are the steps for your first 4 shots.

Aim as far as you can to the upper left and release as noted above.
Same thing except to the upper right as far as you can.
Upper right again.
Upper right again.

As long as you don't hit a green peg and you have aimed properly you will have hit the bucket 4 times and if you were lucky will have picked up another free ball or two depending on if you hit a purple peg. It will be up to you to figure out where you want your green pegs when you start your level. Just keep resetting until the greens are in a good place. Also, you can't have hit off the edge of the bucket and hit additional pegs as that will usually mess up the other shots.

From there you will need a bit of skill and luck to polish off the rest of the level. It is also nice to hit the green on your 4th shot.

Hope this helps. Message me on xbox live if you have any questions.

sparky6565
03-30-2010, 03:48 AM
You're amazing. Thank you for this information, saved my life and about 10 controllers.

GMHOT
07-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Or you could just use these coordinates. :)
Refer to the coordinate-thread in order to learn how to use them.

M 3.5 >
L 5 >
L 4.5 >
L 1 >
L 5 >
L 4 <
R < ~3
R K 1

MC B0B x360a
07-26-2012, 04:15 AM
wow. What a huge help. I finished this level within 20 minutes of using this method. Thank you.