PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Status

tsydrown
03-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick note regarding the Veteran status.

As of last week (Monday 22nd March) i'd only played Bad Company on my Profile. I signed up for Battlefied Heroes (but didn't play it AT ALL!), though I did setup a character/class etc.

After logging out and then back into the EA/BC2 site, it had updated my Veteran Status, I managed to unlock the M1 (honestly can't remember if that's the only unlock you get or if there's more, I apologise for my lack if info!)

So if you're after the Veteran status, i'd recommend signing up for BF: Heroes (providing BC2 isn't your first BF game).

If anyone else has posted this solution before then again, apologies, i've lost my glasses and things are a little tougher to read :confused:

Hopefully this helps some of you who want Veteran status, but haven't got it as of yet.

And remember, your Veteran Status is the amount of BF games you've played -1. So With BF Heroes, Bad Company & Bad Company 2, i'm a Veteran 2.

Hope that all makes sense!

acidarmitage
03-29-2010, 04:09 PM
cool thanks. I'll try it out today

Kevo1114
03-29-2010, 04:24 PM
yup, thanks man.

OJR
03-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Just signed up too, and my Vet status is now showing at 2... here's hoping my Garand is unlocked when I get online later!

Dannyb0yUK
04-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Mine is only 2, annoyingly, despite the fact I've got Battlefield 2: MC, BC1, 1943 and Heroes under my belt. Even 2142 if that counts.

CYBER GRIMM
04-03-2010, 01:59 PM
i had to complain to the E.A. customers service to get my garand, even tho ive played battlefield 2, bad company 1 & 2 and registered heroes. unfortunatly even tho it was manually put on for me my vet rank is still only 1.

MediumMelanin
04-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah, it's been stated...-_-, update your Veteran status at the official site here! (http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/)

CYBER GRIMM
04-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Yeah, it's been stated...-_-, update your Veteran status at the official site here! (http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/) that was the reason i had to complain to customer services in the first place due to the site not registing my games, as i stated towards the end of my post.

Dannyb0yUK
04-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah, it's been stated...-_-, update your Veteran status at the official site here! (http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/)

Cheers for that. It's not something I can be bothered to trawl through every thread to find out.

EDIT: This is very easy to get fixed, I just went and spoke to EA's chat support and the guy had my missing games sorted out within ten minutes and I now have my Veteran rank 5 :)

support.ea.com/chat

PistonFan363
04-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Cheers for that. It's not something I can be bothered to trawl through every thread to find out.

EDIT: This is very easy to get fixed, I just went and spoke to EA's chat support and the guy had my missing games sorted out within ten minutes and I now have my Veteran rank 5 :)

support.ea.com/chat

Yess I did the same thing and he added the Garrand to my account took about 15 minutes