PDA

View Full Version : My Review

ITD Soldierboy
03-29-2010, 11:04 PM
I reviewed Battlefield Bad Company 2 and I want your opinions. Not sure if this is spam, but I need some feedback to know if I did a good job.

YouTube- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Review

I use a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360(Ironic), with a custom built computer with the Black Magic Intensity Pro for Capture. But I can't get Sony Vegas Pro 9 to work, so I have to use Windows Movie Maker to edit and it destroys my quality.

Let me know how it is and any criticism is appreciated.

laundryman
03-30-2010, 12:36 AM
The segment with gameplay footage with the Theme over it in the beginning seemed to last a little long. I think you should show actual footage of the single player while you're talking about it as well, not just one single match online.

I think you were a little generous with the single player. I wouldn't say it's great, but its not terrible, but that's a matter of personal opinion.

I also think you need to be a little more specific. I don't think you mentioned a whole lot of negatives (granted there aren't many in this game). What about gunplay? Enemy A.I.? Physics? Also, no mention of the sound design, which is one of the best in the industry. It was a good review, but it was a tad bit broad.

The beginning seemed a bit forced and there wasn't much of a hook. If you read a lot of reviews, there's a whole paragraph or so that leads to the introduction of the game.

xXDOSERXx
03-30-2010, 01:08 AM
I would have to agree that the opening was very drawn out. It was too long of an intro, kind of lost a bit of interest. And it was also pointed out that you should show single player footage while you are talking about the story, not online footage. Maybe try to show or play scenes that display what you are talking about. Such as the segment about bullet drop, talking about the vehicles, and the mention of the Modern Warfare 2 comments. If you notice most reviewers display footage relevant to what they are talking about.

guillermo316
03-30-2010, 01:13 AM
1. i dont think a review could be spam.
2. alright review i agree wih most things but i love the MP and bullet drop you get used to it.

pined5551
03-30-2010, 01:24 AM
One thing i would say that the others didnt, is have a little more confidence i what you are saying. Some parts sounded like they were being read off a script rather then being a spontaneous discussion of the games quality. But if this is a first attempt then its a good effort, and you'll only get better if you are planning on makin a youtube page of multiple reviews.