PDA

View Full Version : High Score Glitch?

Vermillion Haze
03-30-2010, 01:07 AM
This is really pissing me off. So my previous high score from like the debut of game room on tempest is 36,000. I start it up today and massacre that score at 66,000. It ONLY updates my personal best score (Medal score). Anytime I look at my high scores or the banner above the game it still says 36,000. Ive beaten 36,000 like 6 times now and it still won't update it. Whats going on here? Besides the other lame bugs of game room this is the most irritating.

ThingWitch
03-30-2010, 04:02 AM
Yep i've had this happen to me too. Extremely irritating and there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it. The best thing for it is to just sit around holding hands and singing camp songs till they fix this shit.

Vermillion Haze
03-30-2010, 06:59 AM
I also just looooove how my friendlist avatars keep glitching around (Standing with arms out) like they can fly away from this horrid nightmare. Speaking of avatars, my Battalactica avatar keeps glitching as well. Sometimes it wont show up in my ava list or arcade. Other times it will show up in the arcade but wont appear that ive ever bought it.

Hutchy27
03-30-2010, 08:18 PM
I also just looooove how my friendlist avatars keep glitching around (Standing with arms out) like they can fly away from this horrid nightmare. Speaking of avatars, my Battalactica avatar keeps glitching as well. Sometimes it wont show up in my ava list or arcade. Other times it will show up in the arcade but wont appear that ive ever bought it.

they do that on mine with there arms out it freaky

eynotie
03-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Same high-score glitch for me on Millipede. Glitches are pretty annoying on this. Challenges randomly don't appear; loading your score on a challenge is often interrupted, forcing you to resign the challenge; not being able to buy games in the "store"--just a few I've experienced. Hope they fix it soon.