PDA

View Full Version : I thought.....

KNIGHTOFSERA
03-30-2010, 05:15 AM
....you were able to use the games on multiple accounts on the same 360. Like I want to put a game I bought in my brothers arcade (so i can get that play a friends arcade achievement), but the game i bought wont show up on his account. I read someone said they did that, is there something IM doing wrong?

In summary can my brother use my game in his arcade?

srry if asked, search isnt liking me

Bistric
03-30-2010, 09:09 AM
I've done it on my wife's silver account, as far as I remember, I first created the arcade, put in various themes and stuff, then went to "My collection" and two games I've purchased were there, so I placed them in the arcade's room.
If you check her GT: Bistrici you can see that she was able to get 8 achievements that way, and I was able to get 20 challenges wins of her.

KNIGHTOFSERA
03-30-2010, 10:41 PM
I've done it on my wife's silver account, as far as I remember, I first created the arcade, put in various themes and stuff, then went to "My collection" and two games I've purchased were there, so I placed them in the arcade's room.
If you check her GT: Bistrici you can see that she was able to get 8 achievements that way, and I was able to get 20 challenges wins of her.

Hmm It wont show up that he has it, hes put themes and decorations in his arcade and he cant even play the machine in my arcade for free

RetroHolo
03-31-2010, 10:30 AM
You're both on the same console right? I know it's an obvious question but it's suprising how easy it is to make that mistake. I know I've been using a second account on the same console to get the challenge wins easily. I stupidly didn't realise that I could play a friends machine for free with this technique and lost 40 msp though.

linktriforce007
03-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah. Somebody tried tricking me with this thing, saying if I let them borrow my gamertag for an hour, they could get all the games. I said they could just go to my arcade, and they said "But then I'd have to pay 240 per game" and I said..."Well, that's how it goes"

You want a product...you buy it? Not that complex. You shouldn't try to be scamming people...

KNIGHTOFSERA
03-31-2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah. Somebody tried tricking me with this thing, saying if I let them borrow my gamertag for an hour, they could get all the games. I said they could just go to my arcade, and they said "But then I'd have to pay 240 per game" and I said..."Well, that's how it goes"

You want a product...you buy it? Not that complex. You shouldn't try to be scamming people...

Interesting, some people live to scam and some people are stupid enough to fall for them

You're both on the same console right? I know it's an obvious question but it's suprising how easy it is to make that mistake. I know I've been using a second account on the same console to get the challenge wins easily. I stupidly didn't realise that I could play a friends machine for free with this technique and lost 40 msp though.

Yeah Im sure im on the same consoles as my brothers, Im always hooked to live

although whenever he goes into game room it says the game room servers are down, I dont know ...might that have something to do with that

Skode
04-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Well i can my wife on the same console as me has access to everything ive bought on my account... even when ive been signed off and only her online. However maybe it doesnt work with same console "friends cabinet" seeing as its actually your account that the same cabinet you want to play is under.