PDA

View Full Version : pistol man?

rudeboyMACKA
03-30-2010, 02:23 PM
well ive got 5 kills with each pistol except the 1 ive just unlocked, which is the 1 which does least damage but fires in a burst (cant think of the name, but its the last 1 you unlock) ive fired this pistol a fair few times and only managed 1 kill with it. i even pumped a full burst from close range in a snipers head, yet he still lived and managed to kill me.

so my question is, how the hell do you kill someone with this woefull pistol? i think the kill i managed to get was someone who was almost dead anyway, and headshots seems useless as ive alread tried it.

i think you would be better off throwing rocks at them than using this pistol lol.

any tips would be greatfull. only thing i can think of is to pump a few shots in them with your primary weapon, then finish em off with the said "water pistol" but that method is a bit gay and dangerous.

many thanks.

TroisdorfMonkey
03-30-2010, 02:32 PM
play hardcore, thats how i got my kills with it

Kaktus090
03-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Just get in somewhat close and empty the ENTIRE magazine - no joke. You're able to fire quite fast with it aswell and it might be easier in Hardcore-mode.

WonderCaliban
03-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Use it situations where you'd normally use a knife stealth kill.

Remember its ten kills for the bronze star you'll need if your after all the Insignias as well.

OJR
03-30-2010, 04:13 PM
As has been said above, use it when you would normally go for a knife kill. I know it's not exactly the best pistol in the world but I found that one 3-shot burst to the head was a guaranteed kill...

ZipCrash
03-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Why do people have such issues with this gun. I was using it last night to bronze it for that badge and was cleaning house. Just don't start firing until your aiming down the sights at somebody and don't suck at aiming. Not that hard.

rudeboyMACKA
03-30-2010, 04:34 PM
thanks for the tips. i will give it a bash in hardcore mode.

iBlessing 09
03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
It's a good gun to use, I always have this gun as my secondary.

Albel Nox
03-30-2010, 05:04 PM
It's a good gun to use, I always have this gun as my secondary.
It's alright.
It's no 1911 though.

Barad
03-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Yhh 1911 FTW lol

guillermo316
03-30-2010, 05:56 PM
i wish there was a gold desert eagle!

R Rated Love
03-30-2010, 06:46 PM
I got it playing one single game of regular Rush. I literally had 0 pistol kills, and decided I'd go for the achievement since I had just unlocked the last one. First ones were easy, but this pistol did take a while. Just be persistent. I probably died a dozen times just for this pistol.

Natetendo83
03-30-2010, 06:50 PM
for being the last pistol it's easily my least favorite. I like the 1911, although I think it's going to have it's dmg reduced a bit which is fine. I LOVE the MP-443 tho, and I have been messing around with the MP-412 lately and have been enjoying that too.

h8rednow
03-30-2010, 07:17 PM
OK, let me explain what your doing wrong. IN all actually that particular pistol is actually a water gun!!! so what you have to do is squirt your enemies in the eyes, and while they r rubbing them you have to THROW the pistol at them!!! Thats how you get the kills with it!! Now obviously, this method wont work against the assualt or engineer class because they both wear protective eye gear, which I assume is soley for protection from the water gun!!! Therefore, you can only do this against the medic or recon class. Now I know that you said you snuck up on a sniper and shot him in the head with it, but I can only assume that you shot him from behind, there for accomplishing nothing more than maybe washing his hair!!!! Good luck!!!