PDA

View Full Version : Demolition Man Acheeve

ZYM
03-30-2010, 04:13 PM
Just wanted to post on the way to get this acheeve since actuall gameplay is quite difficult to get it.

1. Have a friend or two join your squad.

2. Join a CONQUEST game on ATACAMA DESERT

3. The person going for the acheeve switch teams, you can do this by looking at the scoreboard and going to recently played with people and join session in progress of anyone on the other team.

4. Meet at flag "C" on the desert side there are 3 single level buildings and 3 two level buildings.

5. the person going for the acheeve should be assult class with a grenade launcher, this is the easiest and most controlled way.

6. once you get it then just change positions.

When I started with a friend it took about 25-30 minutes to get it and then another friend joined and it only took about 15-20 minutes with 3 of us . . .
your can get about 5-6 kills per round with 1 person 10-12 with two.

Good Luck

oRedBull
03-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Cool story <sarcasm>

There is already a thread with a much more efficient method.

ZYM
03-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks,
saw those and none of them seemed this quick . . .

iBlessing 09
03-30-2010, 04:50 PM
No need to be rude, it's not his fault he doesn't know what Search means.

InsaneKane87
03-30-2010, 04:57 PM
No need to be rude, it's not his fault he doesn't know what Search means.

They dont even have to search there are so many threads on this achievement even the first page has threads on this. Im tired of seeing them lol

guillermo316
03-30-2010, 05:53 PM
They dont even have to search there are so many threads on this achievement even the first page has threads on this. Im tired of seeing them lol

word my squad death match tactic rulez allz!:drunk

BuckfastNI
03-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Just play the game legit online and when the opportunity arises, attempt to demolish a building hiding an enemy squad. A friend and I boosted 2 kills each in maybe an hour so I gave up and just decided to have fun and unlock it naturally. I unlocked it a week ago and it was awesome having it pop without expecting it. I leveled a building with 3 enemies and the achievement popped. It felt awesome. I can't imagine anywhere near the same level of satisfaction trying to boost it.

Oh and yeah, there are already like 100 threads on this :)

Der Nacho
03-30-2010, 10:38 PM
Just play the game legit online and when the opportunity arises, attempt to demolish a building hiding an enemy squad. A friend and I boosted 2 kills each in maybe an hour so I gave up and just decided to have fun and unlock it naturally. I unlocked it a week ago and it was awesome having it pop without expecting it. I leveled a building with 3 enemies and the achievement popped. It felt awesome. I can't imagine anywhere near the same level of satisfaction trying to boost it.

Oh and yeah, there are already like 100 threads on this :)

This is an achievement that lends itself to boosting, because it's not as easy as you might think. I do agree that maybe these threads are getting numerous, but search never works well, at least for me anyway. Any tips to get this one out of the way for completionists should be welcomed, not shunned away because someone else was first. Ideas should evolve, not remain stagnant.

BuckfastNI
03-30-2010, 10:46 PM
This is an achievement that lends itself to boosting, because it's not as easy as you might think. I do agree that maybe these threads are getting numerous, but search never works well, at least for me anyway. Any tips to get this one out of the way for completionists should be welcomed, not shunned away because someone else was first. Ideas should evolve, not remain stagnant.

I suppose you're right from an achievement completionist's point of view but my point is that it is so much more satisfying to do legit. Literally 2 or 3 days before I unlocked it I thought I'd never get it as I hadn't even 1 demo 2.0 kill and people kept 'stealing' my demo kills. I had all but given up hope so what I am saying is, if you are planning on playing the game online even after getting the 1000G, it's better to try legit.

I wish I had some tips to contribute but nothing new that hasn't already been suggested before. Mortars with High Explosive, Assault class G3 and C4 combo, Assault w/grenade upgrade & High Explosives, Engineer w/Explosives upgrade & High Explosive and Carl Gustav RPG...

Der Nacho
03-30-2010, 11:02 PM
I suppose you're right from an achievement completionist's point of view but my point is that it is so much more satisfying to do legit. Literally 2 or 3 days before I unlocked it I thought I'd never get it as I hadn't even 1 demo 2.0 kill and people kept 'stealing' my demo kills. I had all but given up hope so what I am saying is, if you are planning on playing the game online even after getting the 1000G, it's better to try legit.

I wish I had some tips to contribute but nothing new that hasn't already been suggested before. Mortars with High Explosive, Assault class G3 and C4 combo, Assault w/grenade upgrade & High Explosives, Engineer w/Explosives upgrade & High Explosive and Carl Gustav RPG...

Someone suggested (may have been the guide) to use c4 on a one-story building near a m4 station, then throw in a motion tracker, when the people enter, that's when you blow it. Or something like that. I only have two plus a teamkill according to Stats-o-Matic. And it was two jerkoff snipers on a roof of a small building and I fire an RPG-7 through a hole in the wall at the roof. And it crumbled.

My concern is that stupid roadkill with a heli. Stupid UAV. That's my concern on the long haul.

F Swan
03-30-2010, 11:06 PM
I've said it in another thread, but White Pass DM is the best place to attempt it, buildings are all close together and nearly always occupied, just use C4 and the tank to weaken them and finish them with a mortar or two when you see people in them when the building is almost down.
Or instead of mortar drive around with the tank to finish them.

BuckfastNI
03-31-2010, 02:43 AM
My concern is that stupid roadkill with a heli. Stupid UAV. That's my concern on the long haul.

Fly a UAV behind enemy lines, find a sniper and fly fast at his head. That's how I got mine. 1000G'd BC:2 tonight!!! :woop::locked

MediumMelanin
03-31-2010, 03:33 AM
Well, how about doing them legit, like me? It's not that hard...it takes skill people, or for some "luck"! You all just can't appreciate this achievement, which was splendid! I wish it was 50 rather than 20...:/

Anyway, enough about me, but there's about a dozen threads on "Demolition Man" in the first three pages alone...

ZYM
03-31-2010, 03:52 PM
You know what? All you crying bitches need to stfu I did do a search and what I found wasn't anything special, most threads saying you need to get 8 people or use C4 which takes forever so instead of constant posting about using the search engine why don't you post something useful or just keep your opinion to yourself . . .

pined5551
03-31-2010, 04:44 PM
As much as people have bitched. The post did teach me how easy it is to change teams.

ZYM
03-31-2010, 04:49 PM
As much as people have bitched. The post did teach me how easy it is to change teams.

Thank You, and Your Welcome

Vejita86
04-03-2010, 05:00 AM

LOL was thinking the same thing and ZYM (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=192293) thanks for this post, my buddy and I got this achievement in no time flat. :woop: Kudos man. Lates.

eXyle
04-03-2010, 07:29 AM
I don't see why everyone has so much trouble with this achievement, I got it legit by the time I was rank 14.

Der Nacho
04-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't see why everyone has so much trouble with this achievement, I got it legit by the time I was rank 14.

So you say that everyone should have this already too?

Paul Broughton
04-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Hey guys give the guy some credit!! I agree there are a few methods scattered about and you do have to search about a bit to find a method that suits but the thing that bugs me is people overloading the threads with bitching and put downs. With all these negative posts it makes it even harder to find a positive and helpful post unless you like reading through bullshit posts. At the end of the day if it wasn't for people like zym making useful threads then the forums wouldn't work.
Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try if I still haven't unlocked it by rank 22. Saying that though I can see myself playing this for a long time as the multiplayer is so good

jahocmie heed
04-06-2010, 06:45 PM

I wish I had some tips to contribute but nothing new that hasn't already been suggested before. Mortars with High Explosive, Assault class G3 and C4 combo, Assault w/grenade upgrade & High Explosives, Engineer w/Explosives upgrade & High Explosive and Carl Gustav RPG... with the

I agree I did this legit I used the M136 AT4 with the improved exlosives spec got it in no time and it felt good to get it without boosting/or destroying a station I was defending (why would people do this for 15 gp anyway)

Der Nacho
04-06-2010, 07:40 PM
(why would people do this for 15 gp anyway)

Don't take this the wrong way, but this is the wrong place to ask that question.

R Rated Love
04-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the method. Worked great for my last few.

smellypotatoes
04-06-2010, 10:02 PM
or u can get legit, i have 8 legit

Der Nacho
04-07-2010, 12:48 AM
or u can get legit, i have 8 legit

Or they don't want to...