PDA

View Full Version : Space Amada is IMPOSSIBLE!!

The Dauntless
03-30-2010, 10:29 PM
OK i have all 30 games and have got gold medals on most point buster and survival.

However I cant get bronze or even close to it on SPACE AMADA. I dont get it, am I doing something horribly wrong?? I can clear the first wave most of the time but its just impossible to clear the 2nd wave. This gives me aobut 700 points and I need 2500 for Bronze.

What am I doing wrong???

And why do I lose completely even if I have 6 lives when an enemy hits the bottom of the screen.

HELP

Psymox
03-30-2010, 10:36 PM
I just got this game also and almost came close to gold on my first attempt. The trick is to takes away the sides first so that the rest of the group takes longer to come down the screen. When you get to higher levels yours going to want to concentrate on the sides as well as the bottom row.

Hope this helps.

The Dauntless
03-30-2010, 10:44 PM
OK So i take out each side and leave the 4 in the middle?

Im gonna try it now.

The Dauntless
03-30-2010, 10:52 PM
OK this is definetely the way to go. I just went form getting an average of 700 each game (despite 20+ attemtps) to getting 8000 and a silver mdeal.

Thanks Psymox you saved me from wripping out my hair. Cheers!

Psymox
03-30-2010, 10:56 PM
No problem. Glad I could help.

JLogan27
03-31-2010, 01:38 AM
OK i have all 30 games and have got gold medals on most point buster and survival.

However I cant get bronze or even close to it on SPACE AMADA. I dont get it, am I doing something horribly wrong?? I can clear the first wave most of the time but its just impossible to clear the 2nd wave. This gives me aobut 700 points and I need 2500 for Bronze.

What am I doing wrong???

And why do I lose completely even if I have 6 lives when an enemy hits the bottom of the screen.

HELP

Wait until you get to the waves where the 'aliens' are invisible.

linktriforce007
03-31-2010, 05:29 AM
I got this advice from the company that made the game. This was posted back a long time ago, before game room came out. haha.

Anyways, the best thing is to stick to the far right, as they'll be moving to the far right towards the beginning (plus the ships come that way too).

Kill up and down rows of them, not left and right unless you absolutely don't have any more time left. That's when you kill the rows left and right. Reason being is, when you've killed off columns, that means you won't have to spend as much time moving.

Then, it's just a matter of getting to the invisible groups. Know that it's the same layout, and if you can shoot a bullet through the spot where they were, then they're not there, obviously. So that's when you move on to the next column. All in all, it's an easy gold, you just need practice. =)

xRogue 5x
03-31-2010, 05:38 AM
Yeah, this gave me fits for the first few tries as well. Can't believe it took me as long as it did to figure out that you need to move in the same direction that they are.

Hutchy27
03-31-2010, 09:17 AM
happened to me i thought it was impossible to get gold poin buster but i'll try the side trick

linktriforce007
03-31-2010, 11:28 AM
happened to me i thought it was impossible to get gold poin buster but i'll try the side trick

tell me how it works out

LX PROTOCOL V2
04-04-2010, 01:04 AM
I use to own this one for the Intellivision and I was surprised how good I did on my first play. I got silver (almost gold) and got gold the next time. This game just has to be practiced and aim carefully. Each shot counts.

Astrosmash came back quick too. That is an easy three gold. I am glad to see these games coming out. I only wish there could be achievements for each game.