PDA

View Full Version : What 2 characters do ya'll wanna see the most?

TEBellant
03-31-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm hoping for a medium sized cast(Like 20) That will include the best of the best characters and some new faces. Personally I'd like Cyrax and Ermac to make a comeback in this one. How bout ya'll?

Dustinator
04-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Well, to answer your original question, the two I want to see the most are Reptile and Scorpion. Sub Zero is a close 3rd. But I REALLY hope Reptile is in his classic Ninja form. I don't like the animal look he had when the original xbox games came out(Deadly Alliance/Deception?).

But a list of only 20 characters? Seems really low to me. Tekken 6 has 42, Soul Caliber IV has 32, Super Street Fighter IV has 35, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars has 26 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl has 35. Yeah, Virtua fighter has 20 characters to choose from but it also has no online play mode. What's up with that? Seems like the game was hampered when it was released.

At any rate, I hope at least 25+ characters make it into MK9. If 20 were in the final game I'd be disappointed. Yes, 20 is five less than 25, but still. 25 makes me happy, not 20 :)

Zac Attack23
04-18-2010, 11:25 AM
Would be an interesting twist if they went with a whole new cast of characters, maybe with back story linked to some original characters?

I think they could really pull off some decent new characters.

But 2 i'd like to see? Kabal and Scorpion for sure :)

agentplatypus
04-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Reptile and Sub Zero are the top 2 I REALLY want in the game. They probably will be but you never know. Kitana is a close 3rd.

And 20 is a little to low, I'd like 30+

PrinceOfThralls
04-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Kung Lao and Lui Kang

Iconoclast
05-10-2010, 01:33 PM
It's not even worth making another MK game if they aren't going to include the same characters (or more) that were in Armageddon. That said, my favourites are Scorpion and Sub-Zero, although I also really like Reptile and Ermac. I always used to play as Scorpion and dominated with him over XBL...he had some totally wild hit combos that my macro controller had a field day with ;)

NonXiztence
05-16-2010, 08:29 PM
I agree with Iconoclast they should add all of the ones from Armageddon (Including Khameleon from the Wii version) and extras like Tremor (MK Mythologies: Sub Zero). I think that would be awesome, but I would have to pick my favorite two Reptile and Smoke (both in their human versions).

Iconoclast
05-26-2010, 05:12 PM
they should add all of the ones from Armageddon (Including Khameleon from the Wii version)

Ah! I had forgotten about that...I don't see why they don't just put all the characters into the game, old or not. It improves the replayability and also makes it more appealing to true MK fanatics (I should know, I used to be obsessed with Mortal Kombat).

BillyKlyde
06-13-2010, 10:22 PM
I hope it's just the characters from MK1 through MK3. All the new characters they came up with from MK4 onward were pretty lame and unoriginal with a few exceptions like Kenshi or Quan Chi. From the looks of the new trailer it seems that's what they're going for, in fact it kind of looks like a super polished updated HD version of MK3. That's a good thing :)

xSeifer13x
06-16-2010, 07:03 PM
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5612/58886353.jpg
Kung Lao - Nightwolf - Kenshi - Scorpian - Sub-Zero

Ed Boon has already said that Mortal Kombat 9 will be a return to what people loved about the series and that being the first three games. With that said and from what the trailer has shown I can already expect four out of the five characters I call my favorites. Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kung Lao, and Nightwolf will be in the game, however my fifth favorite Kenshi is up in the air at this point. I don't think this game will shit on all the new characters and some will be used as level cameos such as Kira and Li Mei replacing Sonya and Jax in Shao Kahn's arena as well as what appears to be Daegon and Reiko fighting on the second bridge in the Pit II level.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2019/mkchar.jpg
Let's just hope we get around 26 characters as which we had Ultimate Mortal Kombat.

Tapion
12-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Just want to see Kabal, and Smoke's models. I'm just taking a guess they are in there.

SevenJesterHats
12-26-2010, 08:51 AM
one MK character i would love to see again is Shinnok :) one of my favourites.

A BENGAL HOBO
12-31-2010, 03:34 AM
1.i would like atleat 25 characters
2.i want scorpion and reptile
3.i want a xbox exclusive character like ps gets kratos i want someone cool

Ceejus
01-11-2011, 08:07 PM
My favorites have always been:

Sektor
Kintaro
Mileena
Rain
Noob Saibot
Reptile
Kabal
Khameleon

Most likely won't be getting Khameleon, Rain, and Kintaro in MK9 though. :-(

Kintaro is way better than Goro and Motaro IMO.

thereefernander
01-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Kenshi would be cool to see life breathed back into.

Midey77
01-14-2011, 06:11 PM
I would like to see every character from Mortal Kombat 3 and Tanya...

Nusentinsaino
01-14-2011, 06:31 PM
I want SMOKE!

TG Wolf
01-24-2011, 05:18 AM
Smoke and Noob

and...

Peter Griffin and The Giant Chicken (Classic and Boba Fett)...

..though they're probably too violent for MK...

and Brian with his "Spray Hot Hug All Over You" Fatality

xxcrzy1xx
02-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Would love to see Kabal and Quan chi. Shinnok would be a close 3rd :D

Cav Clayton
02-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Quan Chi..

Annalie
02-06-2011, 03:41 PM
According to the MK Wiki there will be 26 characters.
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_%282011_video_game%29
(http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_%282011_video_game%29:Bounce:)

KillerChris8814
02-22-2011, 04:26 AM
I'd love to see Rain and the zombie liu kang at some point. Even as DLC.

lich123
02-28-2011, 09:24 PM
maby rain and definatly cyrax :)

Herr Shaun
03-01-2011, 07:35 PM
It's not even worth making another MK game if they aren't going to include the same characters (or more) that were in Armageddon.
Completely disagree. Save for a few, all the characters introduced after UMK3 were complete garbage. Dairou? Yawn. Reiko? Snooze. Hsu Hao? Are you kidding me? Adding lameass characters will only bring the game down.

Give us the UMK3 cast plus Quan Chi, and you've got a game.

xxcrzy1xx
03-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Give us the UMK3 cast plus Quan Chi, and you've got a game.

^^ this, plus MAYBE havoc :P

Welsh Killa B
03-01-2011, 09:48 PM
reptile in ninja form!!!, and kabal , not really a fan of quan chi myself but alot of people do seem to want him so i hope they listen and put him in, but for me if it was any of the new characters is would be kenshi :)

Vulger Spartan
03-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Mainly Ninja Characters. Scorpion, Reptile, (Human)Smoke, Ermac, Noob Saibot, Baraka, Kung Lao, Liu Kang.

Also i cant wait to play as the Classic Characters with their 'Classic Fatalities'

Pieville
03-04-2011, 04:08 AM
Other than the classics, the characters who should be in this game are:

Quan Chi
Kenshi
Bo' Rai Cho
Havok

As the for 2 characters I want most, they have already been confirmed and are

Raiden
Noob Saibot

GuyAboveMeSucks
03-09-2011, 09:58 PM
I wish they would make an Oniro character the original leader of the Lin Kuei clan. He could have awesome moves, a costume similar to sub and scorp but its white. I'm also surprised Rain didn't make it in when all the other ninjas did.

RasberryBabinka
03-25-2011, 05:46 AM
I want to see every character from MK 1- MK3, thats including hidden ones and bosses.

BlindxLink
03-25-2011, 07:49 AM
and extras like Tremor (MK Mythologies: Sub Zero).

Tremor was in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces, not Mythologies.

I hope Rain is DLC since all of the characters were technically announced.

Seems like a great roster though.

TEBellant
03-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Tremor was in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces, not Mythologies.

I hope Rain is DLC since all of the characters were technically announced.

Seems like a great roster though.

Yeah I dont even mind that we dont get a 360 character exclusive. But what does kinda bum me out is Motaro and Rain getting cut out of the loop. I've been wanting my four-legged centaur back since umk3...YEARS AND YEARS AGO! And the only Ninja not to make the cut is Rain...I hope they have a dlc for Rain and a few others and introduce Motaro in like a story mode dlc. Be tight as fuck wouldnt it? ;P

BlindxLink
03-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Yeah I dont even mind that we dont get a 360 character exclusive. But what does kinda bum me out is Motaro and Rain getting cut out of the loop. I've been wanting my four-legged centaur back since umk3...YEARS AND YEARS AGO! And the only Ninja not to make the cut is Rain...I hope they have a dlc for Rain and a few others and introduce Motaro in like a story mode dlc. Be tight as fuck wouldnt it? ;P

I'm definitely with you on bringing Motaro back. When I played Armageddon and saw him with 2 legs.. I was like, "What the hell?"

Rain is definitely someone I'll want to see in DLC, he's really the only character I want that's NOT in the game already.