PDA

View Full Version : My Player All Star Achievement

TPB Desperado
03-31-2010, 06:53 AM
I've made the All Star team with both my Starting Pitcher and Closing Pitcher multiple times and I still cant get the achievement.

Do you have to actually play in the All Star game? Or should it pop when you're notified that you made the team?

SilverSluggerMZ
03-31-2010, 07:14 AM
I've made the All Star team with both my Starting Pitcher and Closing Pitcher multiple times and I still cant get the achievement.

Do you have to actually play in the All Star game? Or should it pop when you're notified that you made the team?

It will pop once the day of the All-Star game comes up. You do not have to play. Search the threads and you can find your answer easily.

boond0ck 83
05-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I think I screwed myself on this one, I made the all star team, was like 2 days away from the game, hit play next appearance, and it skipped over the all star game and went to my next game, and no achievement. I was really hoping it would pop at the end of the season, as some sports games are like that, but after reading it looks like I'm screwed.

JonasZaga
05-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Need help with all online... Gtag jonaszaga. Hit me up asap. Will help u as well of course

Pogo27
05-04-2010, 09:45 PM
I think I got my achievement while the All-Star game was loading or something.

It could be that if you made the all-star game but aren't scheduled to play, either because you're not the #1 starting pitcher, not one of the TOP relievers, or not one of the best 8 (or 9 in AL) batters, but still good enough to MAKE the team, then when you hit PLAY NEXT APPEARANCE, it skips over the All-Star game because you just rode pine for 9 innings.

Just play better next season and become THEY GUY at your position and I bet you'll get to play and unlock the achievement.

Although...a RP obviously will NEVER play if the SP goes all 9. Also...if you're a starting pitcher and you JUST pitched the day before, your stamina could be a reason you're not scheduled to start--not sure about this however, as I did make the minor league all-star game with a Starting Pitcher and pitched...with essentially no stamina because I just pitched 8.2 innings the day before.