PDA

View Full Version : Questions about 2033

Shaun_26
03-31-2010, 01:16 PM
sorry for posting a thread but i have a bunch of questions if anyone can answer them for me..

i have read a heap of threads but still cant tell if i wanna play this...
im just looking for a fun n easy 1000 that wont involve lots of searching..

i dont want 2 spend ages searching for heaps of shit collectables n i hate massive game searches, is there alot of that in this game??
n r there achievements for finishin on easy/normal/hard or is there none for difficulty???
how long does it take to completely finish the campaign aswell?? how many hours??? i dont want 2 have 2 put in alot of time for 1000.. i just want 2 get everything on one playthrough.. dont want to spend like 24 hours playin n readin how 2 find each collectable so i dont have 2 redo the whole campaign.. n is it possible 2 reload stages after u have finished the campaign???

alot of questions but thanks heaps 2 anyone that can answer all of them n help me decide if this is the easy fun 1000 iam looking for..
b critical aswell.. if u think it will take ages n not b worth it tell me...
thanks for ur help..

xEndriux
03-31-2010, 01:28 PM
The game is nice and you can play it on easy.
Only few collectibles.
The only problem is for the second ending, none can tell exactly how to get it

Quickdraw
03-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Only few collectibles.

theres a guide on here for enlighten and im pretty sure it works and i have videos to show where to get explorer but u dont like searching alot, you can get all but them 2 very easy only these 2 take the most time.

enlighten for the entire game
and explorer spending time searching, but with my video guide it should be no issue

im pretty sure u can get this done in 1 playthrough, but you will need to research otherwise u may not get enlighten and watch and search for ammo for explorer, everything else is easy to get if you decent.

you can play this on easy theres no achievements for harder settings just completing the game.

xEndriux
03-31-2010, 02:09 PM
The guide for Enlightened could be not good
I say that cause my brother got the second ending doing the opposite of what written in the guide, for example he didn't give bullets, he killed enemies in black station and so on.
None can say how to get Enlightened

Quickdraw
03-31-2010, 02:38 PM
The guide for Enlightened could be not good
I say that cause my brother got the second ending doing the opposite of what written in the guide, for example he didn't give bullets, he killed enemies in black station and so on.
None can say how to get Enlightened

i killed the guys in black station and still got it, im still under the assumption there is some leway between the amount needed, most people dont find everything but still get it, but some nets you more good points than other ones and ofc negative actions cost some positive points.

i heard lots of people getting it from the guide, they may do other things during the walkthrough without noticing.

for example taking the bullets from the players tin on exhibition gives negative points. theres a guy in a red jacket also on exhibition you get negative points from.

and the main one i got negative points from was accidently shooting a dark one after he showed me the playground scene, i cant imagine that going down well.

xEndriux
03-31-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah I understand
but we cannot be 100% sure of that
and the guy has to know that could be annoying thing to get the Enlightened achievement

Shaun_26
04-01-2010, 12:21 AM
thanks heaps u guys..
u have helped me make up my mind n i think i might go for the 1000..
doesnt seem like there is 2 much searchin hopefully...
ill just read a few guides n try do everything first playthrough..
but whole many hours do u think it will take 2 finish the campaign??
n is there any video walkthroughs gettin all the achievements???
ive got a feeling im gonna miss someone or something in that big area with all them people..
oh yeh i forgot.. can u reload stages once u have finished the campiagn n get the achievements like invisible man n stuff???
cheers

Xeley
04-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Like people have said before, the only ones that are "hard" are the Enlightened and Explorerer achievements. I personally really had no problem att all getting the Enlightened as I "accidently" did enough of the criteria on my first playthrough.

The explorer achievement was a tad bit more tricky, but only took me 1 more more playthrough up to a certain point in the game. So no, nothing really that hard.

Shaun_26
04-01-2010, 02:02 PM
yeh i just done my 1st playthrough n missed enlightened n explorer..
when i go bak on another playthrough do i just choose the 1st stage n go again from there or do i start a new campaign??
n will most of the areas i have explored stay in my memory or will i have 2 revisit everywhere again??? cos i think i know which stage i missed an area on for explorer.. so could i choose that stage again n get the achievement that way by finiding the area i missed???

Music-My-Savior
04-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Only few collectibles.

People seem to be making this Enlightened achievement out to be harder than it is if you ask me. The guide on here that I think may be stickied is way over the top.

All you really seem to have to do is make good decisions and thus all I did was 5 or 6 of the 7 mentioned in the non stickied guide. The explorer achievement, now that's a bitch.

Shaun_26
04-02-2010, 01:36 PM
just finished my 2nd playthrough n still didnt get enlightened or explorer..
followed the guide n it didnt work... gonna try another guide tomorrow so hopefully that one works.. but no these 2 r gonna b a mission...

can i just load the prelogue n start again or do i go 2 new game??
n wont new game delete all the areas n bodies i have already found???
will all the bodies n areas i have found carry over by loading prelogue??

Quickdraw
04-02-2010, 03:41 PM
just finished my 2nd playthrough n still didnt get enlightened or explorer..
followed the guide n it didnt work... gonna try another guide tomorrow so hopefully that one works.. but no these 2 r gonna b a mission...

can i just load the prelogue n start again or do i go 2 new game??
n wont new game delete all the areas n bodies i have already found???
will all the bodies n areas i have found carry over by loading prelogue??

im not sure about prologue being carried over i started from hunter, but take it from me theres enough lootables for this to not matter, theres way more around that what the critia needs, as for enlighten i just found alot of flashes and even some nega flashes, in the end still got the good option, if you followed the guide but got some negative flashes on the run you may have just been under the limit needed.

my video playthrough shows a good portion of acheivements if you having issues.

Shaun_26
04-03-2010, 09:25 AM
i just went 2 proglogue n started again..
just got explorer on cave just then... thought i was gonna have 2 start another play through but 3/4 way through shot down a door that leads into a toilet n exlorer achievement unlocked!! hopefully have enlightened in the next 30mins.. done nearly everything on the enlightened guide just have 2 finish now...
the 1000 is so close, i can taste it hahaha..

Shaun_26
04-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the comments aye.. i got my easy 3 day 1000 haha...
it was pretty fun besides explorer but i was lucky n got it on my enlightened playthrough.. anyways thanks again!! Cheers guys!!!