PDA

View Full Version : Black hex and arena rank 50

hawk199
03-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Just want to know if can get it b4 finishing the game???

If can how?

And arena rank 50???? I only can do till 45?

Currently at chap 1 playthrough 2.

apatDALAWAMPU
03-31-2010, 02:27 PM
beat the final dungeon's subbosses to get the black pieces, use an escape hex

hawk199
03-31-2010, 02:39 PM
beat the final dungeon's subbosses to get the black pieces, use an escape hexshit have to spend 1 hour again...thx for replying.. and shit neverland is insane I am lvl 240 and still it isn't enough

The Pants Party
03-31-2010, 06:17 PM
As he mentioned the two black pieces are from the final dungeon's two sub-bosses. Beating Neverland unlocks the final five ranks in the Arena.

I beat Neverland with the levels 144, 141 and 109...

Make sure you've got at least one person at MG 100 and equip Armor-Piercing Rounds on them (can be bought in the Arena) and use those to fully scratch and stun an enemy every turn. Use your HG person to kill them off, then continue to charge and gauge break (stun) a second enemy. This will keep at least 1-2 enemies out of the fight every turn due to stun, as well as killing an enemy every turn. Use your weakest person as bait, running around, hiding and healing.

Rewmac
04-02-2010, 11:10 PM
As he mentioned the two black pieces are from the final dungeon's two sub-bosses. Beating Neverland unlocks the final five ranks in the Arena.

I beat Neverland with the levels 144, 141 and 109...

Make sure you've got at least one person at MG 100 and equip Armor-Piercing Rounds on them (can be bought in the Arena) and use those to fully scratch and stun an enemy every turn. Use your HG person to kill them off, then continue to charge and gauge break (stun) a second enemy. This will keep at least 1-2 enemies out of the fight every turn due to stun, as well as killing an enemy every turn. Use your weakest person as bait, running around, hiding and healing. Hey I just wanna know what did you put on your MG that can charge fast enough? And which one are you using?

SpinelesS
04-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Beating Neverland unlocks the final five ranks in the Arena.

I just finished rank 50 in the arena (great fight to level pistols/thrown on btw) though I havent beaten Neverland yet (I went in, got beaten on the first fight, retry'ed, fled and went to arena)

So beating neverland doesnt unlock the last 5 ranks in the Arena... It may be entering basilica, or Neverland, or possibly even activating all hex's that unlocks the final 5...