PDA

View Full Version : does the game end?

bryandhargrave
03-31-2010, 09:31 PM
ok, so i cant remember from my original storyline play through...

i have completed the original story and all DLC aside from Broken Steel (which i JUST started) and i just crested the LVL 27 mark. I some how get the feeling that I wont be able to hit LVL 30 in the amount of game that i have left.

once i complete this DLC, will i be able to roam around the wasteland and get the final exp that i need? or should i get it all before completion?

thanks for any help or advice.

The Pants Party
03-31-2010, 09:52 PM
You can continue to play after completing it.

KarmaDog214
03-31-2010, 09:55 PM
You'll be able to roam the Wasteland once you're done with Broken Steel. If you need some xp, you can always do repeatable quests or go around the Wasteland with Dogmeat killing Super Mutant Overloards, Albino Radscorpions, Deathclaws, and Sentry Bots. Click here ( link (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Repeatable_quests#Repeatable_quests) ) for more information on repeatable quests.

xbfrittsox360
04-01-2010, 01:21 AM
there are two quick ways to get XP after completing the game. one is to keep playing plik's safari in point lookout. the other is to go to kenny's cave in point lookout as well and kill him while he's sleeping using the mister sandman perk. this has yet to be patched and is a quick, but lame, way to gain XP. 50xp per kill i believe

KarmaDog214
04-01-2010, 04:14 PM
there are two quick ways to get XP after completing the game. one is to keep playing plik's safari in point lookout.
To add to that, it's a failproof method of gaining xp if you bring the Ghoul Mask with you, which is obtained if you sided with Roy Philips or convinced Tenpenny to get the ghouls to live in Tenpenny Tower. Once equpped, ghoul's won't attack you and you'll be able to pick them off one by one with sneak criticals. I believe you have to wait 2-3 days for the safari to be available again.

LemonDrops288
04-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Dont worry I thought the same thing...but Broken steel DLC is huge you will hit level 30 no problem...Dont forget to explore everything.