PDA

View Full Version : Easy Time Spender Medal on any game

BigApple3AM
04-01-2010, 03:43 AM
If you want an easy way to grind any of the time spender medals, use a Madcatz Street Fighter 4 game pad or arcade stick. They have turbo buttons. You can set the A button to turbo, secure the button with a weight or rubber band, and just leave the game alone. When you die, the controller will still be pressing A to start a new game over and over.

The controllers are almost essential for Street Fighter, and the $40 gamepad is great for ANY 2D game on XBLA. I've used my turbo buttons to get a lot of other grinding achievements in other games too.

littlejay
04-01-2010, 12:31 PM
yeah, every other thread somebody says something about turbo buttons. not everyone has $40 to go spend on a silly controller so you can be uber lazy for a couple of achievements though...

Dead Space Girl
04-01-2010, 12:44 PM
yeah, every other thread somebody says something about turbo buttons. not everyone has $40 to go spend on a silly controller so you can be uber lazy for a couple of achievements though...
A couple?! That MadKatz controller has got me nearly 3000g from games like DDR, Ice Age, and a bunch of XBLA games.