PDA

View Full Version : Deadliest Warrior on SPIKE TV

BROOKER 513
04-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Personally I'm excited about this show, going into the 2nd season we should see some awsome match ups. Anybody else into this show?

Iconoclast
04-01-2010, 06:58 AM
I thought it was going to be good based on the trailers before it came out. And I'll admit, some episodes have been interesting to say the least (the one that comes to mind is Ninja vs Spartan)...but overall, I can't say much for the show. It's neat to learn about the weapons themselves, but I just find the re-enactments to be way too cheesy/scripted/unbelievable to be any good. Yes, I realize they couldn't actually make them fight, but for me, the lack of that realism factor is enough for me to be not that into it.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-01-2010, 07:27 AM
I liked the show. Got excited when I saw a spot for the second season.

I just hope they put Ninja's vs. Pirates.

Though they probably wont since they both went last year. But, c'mon. Who wouldn't want to see that cheesy/scripted matchup? I would. haha.

BROOKER 513
05-10-2010, 03:03 AM
So Ive missed some episodes due to army training. Some match ups look great, right now Im watching Al Capone vs Jesse James. Personally they should have matched up James vs Dillinger who are both bank robbers, and Dillinger is from the same era as Capone.

Big Brenski
05-10-2010, 07:27 AM
The 2nd season is great,

only picked two shows wrong in the first season going with the vikings and the gladiator and picked gsg-9 in season 2,

picks for the rest of the season
jaguar
celt
roman
somali
viet cong
kgb
sun tzu
ming warrior
mongol
israeli commando

cannot wait for the video game to come out on xbox live

GhostFalcon3
05-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Personally I'm excited about this show, going into the 2nd season we should see some awsome match ups. Anybody else into this show?

I had no idea this was coming out, I was hooked on the first season:)

BROOKER 513
05-13-2010, 08:35 PM
ok the jaguar warrior seemed to be owned by the Zambai warrior IMO, he totally wasted his spears by chucking them that far of a distance. Also i know the recreation is just 1 of the battles that gets played out, they should also show a battle scene where the loser wins 1 of the 1000 scenarios. this would make the series alot more interesting.

Mores3
05-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Didn't know a second season was coming out. I'm looking forward to it now.