PDA

View Full Version : So many hackers!!!

wheresurh3ad
04-01-2010, 05:51 PM
I never noticed how many hackers/glitchers this game and other games actually have. I wish microsoft would keep up on all the hackers and just delete them all! 101 people have 1000 gamerscore in GameRoom already.

Alypso
04-01-2010, 06:16 PM
yes, its a shame.

and microsoft knows that it is impossible to got 1000 GS at the moment.

hope they close some accounts.

D4RKXPOW3R
04-01-2010, 07:12 PM
My first experience with online gaming, was a game called Socom on PS2 in 2002. It quickly became one of my favorite games of all time, I racked up over 1000 hours of play in the first 4 months I had it...Then someone discovered how to use Codebreakers (something like game shark) online, and the online game became filled with ignorant cheaters using every cheat you can imagine. From the obvious 'flying in the sky and bombing people' to the sneaky cheaters who could see through walls. My favorite game became a wasteland of cheating fucks and I stopped playing it. There are so many cheaters hiding among us, it makes you wonder just how stable the human mind really is.

linktriforce007
04-01-2010, 08:17 PM
There are so many cheaters hiding among us, it makes you wonder just how stable the human mind really is.

This means any of your friends, mods, admins, ANYBODY here...could be one of them....

Rebel Blue7
04-01-2010, 10:40 PM
There are so many cheaters hiding among us, it makes you wonder just how stable the human mind really is.

The problem is even though a relatively small percentage cheat, it doesn't take many to ruin the whole experience. Selfish #$^&%. Plus, a small % of all the people playing--a lot--is still a significant number.

There are a few XBL games that tend to draw out the jerks. Fortunately, most people are pretty decent. Some mild trash-talking is about as bad as it generally gets, depending on the age of whoever you're playing.

linktriforce007
04-01-2010, 11:08 PM
The problem is even though a relatively small percentage cheat, it doesn't take many to ruin the whole experience. Selfish #$^&%. Plus, a small % of all the people playing--a lot--is still a significant number.

There are a few XBL games that tend to draw out the jerks. Fortunately, most people are pretty decent. Some mild trash-talking is about as bad as it generally gets, depending on the age of whoever you're playing.

Halo 3, Bioshock 2, and GoW2 are pretty bad.

A Town Home Boi
04-02-2010, 12:10 AM

God awful.

Habilis_Orian
04-02-2010, 12:36 AM

Let's not forget the ever so wonderful MW2.

linktriforce007
04-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Let's not forget the ever so wonderful MW2.

Haven't gotten around to it yet. But I do see it's the last game played for you. Just have a horrible experience?

OzzieArcane
04-02-2010, 11:24 AM
yes, its a shame.

and microsoft knows that it is impossible to got 1000 GS at the moment.

hope they close some accounts.

Doubt they'll close accounts, they usually just wipe the person's score. Banning them would be denying themselves money over something that really has no real effect on anything.

linktriforce007
04-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Here's a list of cheaters: (this is because we can't get this achievement yet.)

http://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=43332

veece16
04-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Here's a list of cheaters: (this is because we can't get this achievement yet.)

http://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=43332

Lol, that guy at the bottom says all the achievements gliched on him. Such bullsh1t.

linktriforce007
04-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Lol, that guy at the bottom says all the achievements gliched on him. Such bullsh1t.

I agree, veece. I can't believe that people would hack their GS...it's pretty pointless, imo. (no pun intended) Are they just too good for us to work for them, like we do?

And if you're here on this site cheaters, I really couldn't care less about you. If gamerscore/percentage is all that matters to you, you should really get a girlfriend/boyfriend and actually have a life.

veece16
04-03-2010, 02:01 AM
I agree, veece. I can't believe that people would hack their GS...it's pretty pointless, imo. (no pun intended) Are they just too good for us to work for them, like we do?

And if you're here on this site cheaters, I really couldn't care less about you. If gamerscore/percentage is all that matters to you, you should really get a girlfriend/boyfriend and actually have a life.

Hacking gamerscore shows how bored a person must be, and how far in life they will get.

Seraphim Lloyd
04-03-2010, 04:31 AM
I personally love taking the easiest way or getting someone to give me a helping hand with achievements but what is the point of have an achievement if you just hacked a game to get it. I plan on reaching 100,000 achievement score soon and I plan on doing it legit with no hacks at all and when I'm done I will look back and admire all the hard work I put into it and all the friends I made in the process. Now can you do that if you hack?

Skimask
04-03-2010, 05:26 AM
but what is the point of have an achievement if you just hacked a game to get it.

I look at boosting the same way but everyone on this site seems to think that it is a lesser crime. Well its not. I'd have to say as long as what these people are doing isn't effecting your personal gaming experience then who cares.

PC_GFWL_GAMER
04-03-2010, 06:50 AM
Think MS have given up on resetting GS as I saw a guy from Germany the other day on the Batman: AA GOTY who had all 1000/1000 after 2 days which is not possible to do in that timespan for a human being!!! Plus he had no dates against any of the achvs it just said aquired. His gamerscore is over 289,000 & many of his online achvs just say aquired which is a classic way to spot a cheater/GS hacker!

Yet his account is still going strong.......

shadaik
04-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Lol, that guy at the bottom says all the achievements gliched on him. Such bullsh1t.Not the first time I heard this claim and we all know the game is pretty glitchy even when it comes to the achievements (see disappearing PC version achievements)

Gacys Clown
04-03-2010, 02:14 PM
My first experience with online gaming, was a game called Socom on PS2 in 2002. It quickly became one of my favorite games of all time, I racked up over 1000 hours of play in the first 4 months I had it...Then someone discovered how to use Codebreakers (something like game shark) online, and the online game became filled with ignorant cheaters using every cheat you can imagine. From the obvious 'flying in the sky and bombing people' to the sneaky cheaters who could see through walls. My favorite game became a wasteland of cheating fucks and I stopped playing it. There are so many cheaters hiding among us, it makes you wonder just how stable the human mind really is.

Dude, I was a huge SOCOM fan back in the day too! It's a shame what happened with those games. I still, today, have not found a game that keeps me begging for more as much as those games did. I'm still dumbfounded as to why no one makes a good 3rd-person shooter anymore.:/

linktriforce007
04-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Not the first time I heard this claim and we all know the game is pretty glitchy even when it comes to the achievements (see disappearing PC version achievements)

When it comes to not getting the achievements, it is glitchy according to you guys. I had no problem at all. Except fancy arcade which is kinda...weird...Cause I've hit level 12 (i'm at 14 now)

As for obtaining them, a glitch coming to obtain them all? What b.s. Microsoft would not allow their moneymaking tactic to be thwarted so easily. The guy is a liar, and that's all I've got to say. The only game I can think of that would do that is Fallout 3 (pc) with the command line.

The only time I've ever cheated in a game was in the old pokemon games where you got a ton of an item. This was when I was like...9. Now, people are just cheating to get high gamerscore and 100% completion. Are they going for popularity? Maybe. But I wouldn't want to be popular by means of cheating. That's low.

What I do, is when I find a cheater, I send them a friends request on my computer, go on my xbox, file a complaint for tampering, then decline the friend invite. I think that's the best way to do it...if not the only way. I heard from a friend (I'm not saying this is 100% true, because it's kinda rumorish) that Microsoft checks the complaints every six months. I find this incredibly ridiculous. A guy named Ben Dover X got his GT removed for inappropriate behavior. (not going into detail) There are so many worse screen names I've seen on Halo 3...

Well, there's my rant. I think Msft should pay more attention to their community and less of their gold-lined pockets, cause playing online with cheaters is really not a fun experience for the community. Oh well, at least Game Room is not Playstation Home..

Chuppernicus
04-04-2010, 12:13 AM
When it comes to not getting the achievements, it is glitchy according to you guys. I had no problem at all. Except fancy arcade which is kinda...weird...Cause I've hit level 12 (i'm at 14 now)

As for obtaining them, a glitch coming to obtain them all? What b.s. Microsoft would not allow their moneymaking tactic to be thwarted so easily. The guy is a liar, and that's all I've got to say. The only game I can think of that would do that is Fallout 3 (pc) with the command line.

The only time I've ever cheated in a game was in the old pokemon games where you got a ton of an item. This was when I was like...9. Now, people are just cheating to get high gamerscore and 100% completion. Are they going for popularity? Maybe. But I wouldn't want to be popular by means of cheating. That's low.

What I do, is when I find a cheater, I send them a friends request on my computer, go on my xbox, file a complaint for tampering, then decline the friend invite. I think that's the best way to do it...if not the only way. I heard from a friend (I'm not saying this is 100% true, because it's kinda rumorish) that Microsoft checks the complaints every six months. I find this incredibly ridiculous. A guy named Ben Dover X got his GT removed for inappropriate behavior. (not going into detail) There are so many worse screen names I've seen on Halo 3...

Well, there's my rant. I think Msft should pay more attention to their community and less of their gold-lined pockets, cause playing online with cheaters is really not a fun experience for the community. Oh well, at least Game Room is not Playstation Home..

Look up the rules for filing a complaint, only gamertags that you have played a game "session" with count.
http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/xbox/kb.aspx?id=817551&lcid=1033&category=live
Played with a tea bagger with the gamertag of airi fe sabahak-(google that one.) Will be filing a complaint on that one.

I dont care about gamerscore cheaters, it takes nothing away from my score. Dont give them the time of day, now in game cheaters suck the life out of good games.

Skimask
04-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Look up the rules for filing a complaint, only gamertags that you have played a game "session" with count.
http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/xbox/kb.aspx?id=817551&lcid=1033&category=live
Played with a tea bagger with the gamertag of airi fe sabahak-(google that one.) Will be filing a complaint on that one.

I dont care about gamerscore cheaters, it takes nothing away from my score. Dont give them the time of day, now in game cheaters suck the life out of good games.

there is nothing wrong with some good old fashion tea bagging. If you are seriously going to file a complaint b/c of that then you are an idiot. Just because you got owned and he rubbed it In your face is no reason to complain. Its not like its effecting your MP experience. Just ignore it if you don't like it.

helloeh
04-04-2010, 04:32 AM
This is a common thing with any game that has a GFWL version. There's a hack program some people put together that will unlock all achievements in a game at once by spoofing the bit of code an achievement unlock sends to the MS servers - it unlocks them on an account connected to XBL.

If you haven't seen this before, check out this video: YouTube- GFWL- Unlock All Achievements Hack [HD] It shows someone using the hack to take a brand new silver account on GFWL from a 0gs to 10700gs in 10 minutes.

Just like the people using it for the Game Room, it's often pretty easy to spot - it unlocks all the achievements in a fairly random order, so a kill/collect 50 achievement might unlock after a kill/collect 100 achievement and glitched achievements will also unlock.

This is currently the only way to get that stupid Tinker 100% par time achievement, which is still unobtainable last I checked.

linktriforce007
04-04-2010, 01:25 PM
This is a common thing with any game that has a GFWL version. There's a hack program some people put together that will unlock all achievements in a game at once by spoofing the bit of code an achievement unlock sends to the MS servers - it unlocks them on an account connected to XBL.

If you haven't seen this before, check out this video: YouTube- GFWL- Unlock All Achievements Hack [HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfGje6pes9Y) It shows someone using the hack to take a brand new silver account on GFWL from a 0gs to 10700gs in 10 minutes.

Just like the people using it for the Game Room, it's often pretty easy to spot - it unlocks all the achievements in a fairly random order, so a kill/collect 50 achievement might unlock after a kill/collect 100 achievement and glitched achievements will also unlock.

This is currently the only way to get that stupid Tinker 100% par time achievement, which is still unobtainable last I checked.

so I was right. The guy did lie. >.>

And yes, your theory about Tinker is correct.

What about that one game that has 12 achievements but you can only get a 11/12 200/200 ?

Skode
04-05-2010, 03:39 PM
there is nothing wrong with some good old fashion tea bagging. If you are seriously going to file a complaint b/c of that then you are an idiot. Just because you got owned and he rubbed it In your face is no reason to complain. Its not like its effecting your MP experience. Just ignore it if you don't like it.

Teabagging someone is "unsporting" which is something that can be complained about... someone hacking a gamerscore does not really affect anyone elses experience of playing online but someone who trash talks ot teabags you i guess on the other hand could... i find playing with anyone that immature affects my gaming experience and quickly put them down on the avoid list haha

Skimask
04-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Teabagging someone is "unsporting" which is something that can be complained about... someone hacking a gamerscore does not really affect anyone elses experience of playing online but someone who trash talks ot teabags you i guess on the other hand could... i find playing with anyone that immature affects my gaming experience and quickly put them down on the avoid list haha

Now avoiding that player is one thing. But this is not the NFL we should not be fined for having a little fun. we payed to play the same as the rest of you and tarsh talking and teabagging are two totally different things. Most of the time people only do it b/c of how worked up others get about it. You say this is immature but i say if its that big of a deal to you then you have the problem my friend.

Games are suppose to be an outlet. A way to have a good time. You people are too uptight nowadays and should stop taking things so seriously.

linktriforce007
04-05-2010, 06:51 PM
aight. I'll hack my gamerscore then! Then I can look awesome, and rub it in everyone's face that I've got such a high gs! Are you saying that's a good thing to do? Gamerscore can be about competition. In bowling, a person bowls a fair game, say 162. A cheater bowls 300. Well, good for the cheater. He had a fun time! Sure, it may be competing, but hey. As long as everyone's having fun, it's okay right? Yeah, run that past microsoft. I think they'll agree with me on how that's wrong.

CGACE
04-05-2010, 09:54 PM
I personally enjoy playing to achieve those achievements..thats what keeps me coming back for more..trying to get those hard achievements .. to hack them would take away the excitement of playing them and i would have nothing to look foward to except for playing online against people, and even then i wouldnt play it as much becuase i would have achieved everything already..

VicRattlehead
04-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Tinker and the Game Room aren't the only games that can't be completed; here in Europe Hasbro Family Game Night is also not 100%able because the software house haven't ever translated Scrabble; here in Italy is missing also Boogle.. the top that we can obtain is 1000/1400 because the games of the suite have the regional lock and can't be bought from other marketplace but look at here: http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=742&z=&c=15&x=68&y=17
fuck.

linktriforce007
04-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Tinker and the Game Room aren't the only games that can't be completed; here in Europe Hasbro Family Game Night is also not 100%able because the software house haven't ever translated Scrabble; here in Italy is missing also Boogle.. the top that we can obtain is 1000/1400 because the games of the suite have the regional lock and can't be bought from other marketplace but look at here: http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=742&z=&c=15&x=68&y=17
fuck.

and Osmos.

stopXwhispering
04-09-2010, 09:27 AM
People hacking or cheating doesn't affect me personally or my gaming experience, however I can't understand how they themselves can feel cool, satisfied, über or whatever when they have not done anything to actually ACHIEVE those scores.. it's just kinda lame I think.. 'achievements' loose their meaning and purpose.

linktriforce007
04-10-2010, 12:13 AM
People hacking or cheating doesn't affect me personally or my gaming experience, however I can't understand how they themselves can feel cool, satisfied, über or whatever when they have not done anything to actually ACHIEVE those scores.. it's just kinda lame I think.. 'achievements' loose their meaning and purpose.

It affects me in the way that "If I did it legit, then they should have to too."

Oh well, what goes around comes around. I hope they have like 100000 MS points and get their account and xbox permabanned.