PDA

View Full Version : Frames Per Second

AK Punk
04-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Anyone know if this will have better frame-rate going for it? I imagine it would but somewhere confirming it would be cool. I watched a friend play the first one and never even atempted to play it.

DrDrix
04-02-2010, 07:50 PM
At this moment, I don't think it is possible to know anything about the frame rate, but a video showing the gameplay is available on GameTrailers : http://www.gametrailers.com/video/movement-teaser-two-worlds/60359

Of course the video is short, but the game looks more fluid than the first one. In my opinion, we should expect something that looks like what we witnessed in the video, which seems decent.

Luiquid
08-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Im thinking this sequel is going to be alot better then the first, from the screens and vids we have seen the fluidity take a turn for the better, and hopefully they have listened to the community about all the glitches and little things that made the first so damned annoying

PoMoGub
11-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Im thinking this sequel is going to be alot better then the first, from the screens and vids we have seen the fluidity take a turn for the better, and hopefully they have listened to the community about all the glitches and little things that made the first so damned annoying

You can guarantee the sequel will be better than the first considering it was nearly unanimously described as the worst game on Xbox. I was especially offended at it's horrible quality because they took a swing at Oblivion which can be proven by science to be superior in virtually every manner.

daweba360
11-10-2010, 02:55 PM
I do play this game about 4 h and ist absolutely astonishing The Graphics are great i think 50-60 frames per second and the Voice Actors are also great ( i play the German Version) This is the new Reference on the RPG market ... bye bye Fallout :p

Tao Jian Min
11-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Yeah can confirm this, they ported it very good from pc, great fluid gameplay, lots of vegetation and overall beautiful design. Framerate never drops under 30, canīt feel any lags at all.

So far the Game got several Scores above 80 percent in Germany, most between 85 and 88 precent.

SacredGamer
11-14-2010, 08:15 PM
"Ported it very good from PC"

Two Worlds II is not a port!