PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Perfect. OShit.

ShadowDante58
04-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Really, is this even possible? The first 8 levels i could understand cuz of saving and learning how the level is layed out. But the Wily levels? Wtf, how are you meant to kill a big frigging crab battle, a purple devil box thing, 8 robot masters, and a pirate bot thing, then the cloned wilys with the mad spazm attacks. Without being touched, knowing that if you get hit, you need to start the castle all over again. :confused:
If anyone gets 200gs on this game, I dub thee king of Megaman.

The Filthy Goat
04-01-2010, 10:08 PM
I guess that makes Todaysforgotten (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=87276) the king of Mega Man
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=87276)

GreenIllusion
04-01-2010, 11:37 PM
I did it today. Not that bad, since you can save in the castle on Easy. Was it weak to not do it on Normal? Hah, they make the achievements, I follow the rules.

Just practice bosses in the Challenge List, and when on the rematch against the 8, start with the harder ones to do perfect on (Chill, Solar, Sheep for me...). Might take a little while, but I did it without too much fuzz.

Also, about the castle: The first 9 are rather simple, just practice. Blade works wonders if you're close to Wood Man (2 good shots and he's out), other than that I just went with Buster.

Crab, just fire away until his lower pincer is gone, Shield against bubbles if you're having a hard time, then use Commando-bombs between his eyes to down him very fast.

The Block Devil is all practice and memorizing, use the ball on him at first, then Blade when he's looking up on you from under the area.

First Wily; just go with normal shots imo, second form go Shield when he's up high, and ball when you're hiding under him.

Final Wily is just learn his attacks and how to dodge, and throw Chill at him.

Todaysforgotten
04-02-2010, 12:57 AM
I guess that makes Todaysforgotten (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=87276) the king of Mega Man

To be fair i played 10 on the wii prior to the 360 version. (: Ya the challenges are a great way to Familiarize yourself with the battles. I've played the game so much that I can breeze through hard in around 50 minutes. I use the buster alot due to the gold medal challenges. Bad habit for speed but makes some bosses easier for me.

Rodni Demental
04-02-2010, 02:16 AM
I find it funny when people complain about it being too easy on easy... It's still not very easy...

Todaysforgotten
04-02-2010, 02:37 AM
I find it funny when people complain about it being too easy on easy... It's still not very easy...

Depends on how you look at it. From an actual game stand-point? or Mr. Perfect.

From an actual game stand-point its easy. For the achievement its somewhat challenging.

Rodni Demental
04-02-2010, 03:50 AM
Well that's very true. No doubt the game is easy on easy. But even on easy there are plenty of spots where you can get hit, which is what you mean by achievement wise I'm guessing. I see it being possible with patience (like pretty much everything) but it's getting very annoying all the quiting out and starting again.

:mad:

Allan Caesar
04-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Anyone who gets this acievement is a god. :\ and im godly in mega man games myself.

ShadowDante58
04-02-2010, 10:58 AM
...since you can save in the castle on Easy.

You can? that would make the cheevie easier, absolutly. But the levels are still pretty friggin dodgey :(

Todaysforgotten
04-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Well that's very true. No doubt the game is easy on easy. But even on easy there are plenty of spots where you can get hit, which is what you mean by achievement wise I'm guessing. I see it being possible with patience (like pretty much everything) but it's getting very annoying all the quiting out and starting again.

:mad:

Good points. When i first started it, I had very little problems on the levels, just the bosses. I must have done chill man like 20 times. I would never be patient on him. Then i'd botch commando man. Then i just decided to play through the game on every mode and focus on the challenges. The rest was a cake walk after that.

Allan Caesar
04-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Good points. When i first started it, I had very little problems on the levels, just the bosses. I must have done chill man like 20 times. I would never be patient on him. Then i'd botch commando man. Then i just decided to play through the game on every mode and focus on the challenges. The rest was a cake walk after that.

You sure as hell have a ton of arcade games completed. god damn XD

Todaysforgotten
04-03-2010, 05:07 AM
You sure as hell have a ton of arcade games completed. god damn XD

Yea but according to you I cheat, so that must be true. (:

Skull Kid
04-03-2010, 08:44 AM

oh my god. Commando Man and Chill Man. Those two robot masters make my blood boil. They are the reason I don't have this achievement already. I have been stuck on Wily Castle 4 forever and have been trying to complete it for hours. If it's not Commando Man I'm having trouble with, it's Chill Man. It's like they take turns pissing me off. I have only been able to make it to Wily without getting hit twice, and both times a small missile hit me, which has yet to happen to me when I fight him in the challenges.

iCEMAN_noob
04-03-2010, 06:40 PM
I used this guide, I hope this helps y'all out.

YouTube- Mega Man 10 Mr. Perfect (Easy Mode) 1/7

Skull Kid
04-04-2010, 01:02 AM
I just completed it at long last! Final Wily was a cake walk compared to the other Wily stages. lol

sigron12
04-05-2010, 04:00 AM
woo hoo! I can't believe I did it! 2 days straight, I was stuck on Wily Stage 4.. all I can say is, practice on the challenges so it makes things easier. and take out your most difficult ones first (for me, it was Commando, Chill, Solar, and Sheep).

Edit: oh, and I don't know what other people see, but it looks like this site still calls me StarScream8312, but I changed my GT to R J Lupin83, just in case you thought I wasn't being truthful, lol.