PDA

View Full Version : Best Bios?

Andy Shandy
04-02-2010, 12:14 AM
I have searched for this topic, however nothing came up...

So what are the best bios the various members of X360A have seen?

Lord Yamikage
04-02-2010, 02:31 AM
Here's my

I want to hold you tight with my arms, so I can protect you with all my strength. And you'll know that as long as my heart beats, I will always protect you. I want to hold your hand, so I can always be by your side. And you'll know that even in your darkest hours and time, you are never alone because I will always be there with you. I want to hold your chin up and place my lips on your, so that the world will know that I am yours and you are my. And you'll know that I will always love you forever.

Eh... this bio was dedicated to a girl I loved.

Starstrukk X360A
04-02-2010, 02:34 AM
I consider mine to be pretty nifty.

"You'll either hate me or love me."

:D

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
04-02-2010, 02:49 AM
You just got Dropshotted by a riot shield Rushed by engineers and lost Beaten to death with a feather pillow Stuck with a tactical insertion Decapitated by a NooB Tube Multi - killed by a throwing knife Burned by snow, By me because I say so ! = )

thats mine :)
but on XBL its neater and underneath each other

BarbaricGoose
04-02-2010, 03:08 AM
NFL games resemble your average war between the Crips and the Bloods. Technology is a lie sent by the liberals to kill us, it is only good when you can use it to turn a million foreigners into glass. There's going to be a retard summit at the White House. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. I'm married to two beautiful women, my wife and America, and I won't go down south on either. Calling someone a retard is only OK if it's used in satire, or to a Democrat.

It's just a few quotes from various living and fictional people. Can you guess which quotes are from living individuals? :p

Seraph Xii
04-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Mine:

"★ All that we see or seem...
Is but a dream, within a dream... ★
<3 You Weighted companion cube!

The first quote is from Edgar Allan Poe and the second is referring to The Orange Box (specifically Portal) :p Nerdy but I don't care.

I tried to make it look like it does when I pull up my xbox live profile.
I haven't really seen any bios I like from other people.

GonzoPoopsmith
04-02-2010, 02:47 PM
I <3 dinosaurs.

'Nuff said. :-)

nagal
04-02-2010, 03:22 PM
"I got dead human being in the freezer imma a believer I aint no Wally Cleaver but i carry a meat cleaver I speek geek to people Im lethal a lil strange I eat it with cream of wheat and some butter thats mixed with brains Im the coat hanger strangler hangin him up hes fried rice he tried twice hes dry ice tell em Tech N9ne "

some lyrics from my fav rap artist.. :)

KillerBEA
04-02-2010, 03:25 PM
"If your reading this you are a st4lker!"

Many young kids have this as their bio i noticed

Ostrodamus
04-03-2010, 09:01 AM
One of my buddies has this as his profile, an ode to MW2...

I picked your mom up in the RUNDOWN ESTATE, district of AFGHAN, then took her to my HIGHRISE FAVELA. We used MARATHON to get there faster, then she took off her BLING and we got COMMANDO. Her CARE PACKAGE looked like a WASTELAND, with a few SKIDROWS. Then I used ONE MAN ARMY in her UNDERPASS. I hit the HARDLINE and PRECISION AIRSTRIKE at her TERMINAL point. She wasnt a LIGHTWEIGHT but felt like a SUB BASE on top of me. I heard DANGER CLOSE so like a NINJA i was out of there!

Z3R0 S1X
04-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Mine was this up until a couple of weeks ago when I changed it.

"I went on an African safari and wrestled a tiger to make it my pet. I raced a Ferrari on foot before I could drive and won. I swim with great white sharks and play fetch with grizzle bears. My beard once made Chuck Norris jealous when he found out it could stop bullets. When I lift weights at the gym it has been known to cause earthquakes. I am ZERO S1X."

Of course my friends had to kid me about it for a week or so but the thing is, everything in the bio relates to something in my life. The tiger is the mascot of Clemson University where I graduated from college. A Ferrari is my dream car and I do alot of running to stay in shape along with swimming. I can grow a beard straight out of the movie '300' that would make a spartan proud. And I do a good bit of weight lifting too, so the only thing that didn't really fit with my life is the line about playing fetch with a grizzle bear.

Louis BCFC1875
04-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Mine is:

"If Carlsberg did MW2 players, they'ed probably be me".

It's awesome i know. :cool:

Mokilicious
04-03-2010, 02:23 PM
My friend's motto was: My Bio says it all.

His bio read: it all

Retained
04-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Mines in Italian. Nobody understands it.

k2345
04-03-2010, 03:08 PM

I picked your mom up in the RUNDOWN ESTATE, district of AFGHAN, then took her to my HIGHRISE FAVELA. We used MARATHON to get there faster, then she took off her BLING and we got COMMANDO. Her CARE PACKAGE looked like a WASTELAND, with a few SKIDROWS. Then I used ONE MAN ARMY in her UNDERPASS. I hit the HARDLINE and PRECISION AIRSTRIKE at her TERMINAL point. She wasnt a LIGHTWEIGHT but felt like a SUB BASE on top of me. I heard DANGER CLOSE so like a NINJA i was out of there!

I dont play MW2 anymore but that does'nt make this any less funny seriously that guys a genius :woop:

jasonisco0l
04-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Mine is pretty cool..
" you know jezzy put the fork put the pole in uh. " man if you heard that song trap or die 2, you'd laugh at that part just like i did.

iiBlaz3ii
04-03-2010, 05:01 PM

That is a God like bio omg the best i will probably ever read :bow:

Sambuca Queen
04-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Mines:

RPGer, sambuca drinker. Muse, Matt Bellamy, Wall.E, Father Ted, Firefly and Twilight fan, love anything Japanese and vampire culture. "No one touches Oghren's junk and lives!!"

Nothing wow lolz.

Genesis x360a
04-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Mine is:

Addiction is only a problem if you deny it.
Reporting for Black TV, White folks are dead we're getting the F outa here.

Ive seen some really good ones with pictures made out of letters etc. My freind had a kool one of the enemy from the game Space invaders.

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
04-04-2010, 06:31 AM

I always liked the cod 4 one

I am gonna CRASH my OVERGROWN PIPELINE in your moms BACKLOT and when I STRIKE the CROSSFIRE in an AMBUSH I will DOWNPOUR in her WETWORK :)