PDA

View Full Version : help with killing 15 w/turret

Ac Natives
04-02-2010, 04:04 PM
for whatever reason, i cant seem to kill 15 with a turret. Where is the best place to do this? i know there are some guns on frontline then on trolley combat. Is it possible that i can play trolley combat kill some then reload checkpoint and it kill 15?

Quickdraw
04-02-2010, 04:16 PM
for whatever reason, i cant seem to kill 15 with a turret. Where is the best place to do this? i know there are some guns on frontline then on trolley combat. Is it possible that i can play trolley combat kill some then reload checkpoint and it kill 15?

ive tried reloading the point b4 you break through the wood barrier and it didn't work, i killed about 4 on frontlines as a guess, 5-6 on cursed station and rest on trolley combat.

providing how good your aim is you should get around 10 avg on trolley combat 6 b4 you break through the wood, if your aim is good enuough you can get the guys in the other trolleys chasing you, after you break through the wood theres more guys running on the left side down the tracks another 3 you can get and then on the left again bit further along theres a base camp near a train and snadbags you can get another 3-5 if you aims good enough.

for frontlines theres a gun on the tracks you start on down the line on the left you should be able to shoot afew there, then make a run for the russian turrent on the high ground i got 3 more cause they ran infront of the platform, then i went to the nazi one and only managed to get noe more rest refused to move.

depends how easy you want it, if you want it easy do all 3 if not and want a quick run frontlines and trolley combat and aim for 15 between the 2, it is doable might take some practice.

kolbe11
04-03-2010, 12:13 PM
I made it on Cursed. You just need to fire 1-2 shots for Nosalie. I just point crosshair to the very first enterance on left, and just waiting for a good shoot. I was shooting only 100% chance to kill, to reach achievment before out of ammo. It's really easy.

Xeley
04-03-2010, 03:27 PM
I also made the full 0-15 on Cursed Station killing Nosalieses. Worked perfectly.

[ Vehemence ]
04-03-2010, 11:28 PM
It's very easy to achieve this on Cursed as you man the turret and wait for them to come through the opening on your left closest to you. They will keep coming until you blow the tunnels, but you are also limit to ammo as well. Just take your time and shoot in burst instead of full auto.

Emperor 95
04-09-2010, 12:10 PM
i havent got this either but i thought i had killed way more than fifteen with cursed and trolley combat
guess ill have to try again:eek:

darkSIDEchoes
05-09-2010, 02:09 AM
Since the enemies never stop coming, just shoot once or twice at them. I was pissed for a while but I came back to it weeks later and did it in once go.