PDA

View Full Version : Question about Battlantis

Jay_One
04-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Ok, so for some reason I cannot get through level 2, and that's because those damn bats in the last part get on the ledge before I can kill them. Does anyone know a way to shot to the side of myself? Or is it even possible? I remember doing it before I bought the game today, but I can't seem to figure out how I did it....

Loopstahblue
04-02-2010, 08:50 PM
You can shoot to the side if you get two powerups at the same time.

The bats aren't that hard with practice, you just need to kill some of them before they leave the holes. If you wait for them all to start flying it's nearly impossible.

Usually I kill the two on the left before they start flying as I end up on that side after killing the last wave of imps.

Edward Hyena
04-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Personally I focus on getting the left 2 bats while they are still in the hole. It is much more reasonable to get 4 than 6.

pooon
04-07-2010, 05:03 AM
Use the bricks on the ledge to help line up your shots.

littlejay
04-07-2010, 05:26 PM
watch the leaderboards. it helps a ton

Psymox
04-13-2010, 02:52 PM
I've played this game for over 1 1/2 hours and have the gold time spender but I still need to get gold point buster. I always end up dying on the level 2 boss when there is those 4 ghost things? I've only managed to get to the level 3 boss twice. I've watched the leaderboard replays but I still can't seem to get the hang of them creatures. Does anyone have some tips for that part? Thanks.

UnarmedReaper07
04-13-2010, 04:40 PM
I've played this game for over 1 1/2 hours and have the gold time spender but I still need to get gold point buster. I always end up dying on the level 2 boss when there is those 4 ghost things? I've only managed to get to the level 3 boss twice. I've watched the leaderboard replays but I still can't seem to get the hang of them creatures. Does anyone have some tips for that part? Thanks.

All I can say is "practice", which was already mentioned in earlier posts. It took me awhile to figure out all the patterns of the enemies. For the level 3 boss I just grabbed a power-up before fighting it. I was able to get over 50,000 after beating it and got the gold point buster medal.

Psymox
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
All I can say is "practice", which was already mentioned in earlier posts. It took me awhile to figure out all the patterns of the enemies. For the level 3 boss I just grabbed a power-up before fighting it. I was able to get over 50,000 after beating it and got the gold point buster medal.

This is what i'm saying, I have practiced and put time into this game but I'm not getting it at all. All the other enemies seem to have patterns but these I just can't tell. This is where I would like some input.

x GrumpyNinja x
04-14-2010, 03:06 AM
this ones a real challenge to try and get all the medals. the gold ones at least. i gotta a lot of playn to do on this one.

fabiofranco
04-14-2010, 05:38 AM
Like littlejay said, you can learn a lot by watching replays on the leaderboards. That's how I figured out how to kill the bats you mentioned.

However, no matter what I do I can't get past level 2. I can easily get to the boss without being killed once, but no matter what I do I can't kill this stupid boss.

Do I really suck or is this game really that hard?

Thanks.

Psymox
04-14-2010, 07:46 AM
However, no matter what I do I can't get past level 2. I can easily get to the boss without being killed once, but no matter what I do I can't kill this stupid boss.

Hehe, this is my problem. They don't seem to have a pattern at all. The only tip I have is to stay in the middle and dodge left and right, but I always end up running into their... 'spit'?

I don't think i'll ever gold this game, along with:
Shao-lin's Road
Scramble
Super Cobra

These games will be the end of me if I continue to play them xD

UnarmedReaper07
04-15-2010, 03:45 AM
If Battlantis and other arcade games were co-op they would be much easier to beat.

x GrumpyNinja x
04-15-2010, 06:57 AM
yes!! finally after more than an hour of game play i got my gold medals for point buster and survivalist. im so happy rite now. now just a little more playn and ill have all golds for battlantis. :woop:

Psymox
04-15-2010, 07:48 AM
yes!! finally after more than an hour of game play i got my gold medals for point buster and survivalist. im so happy rite now. now just a little more playn and ill have all golds for battlantis. :woop:

Wey! Congrats. I also got this last night as well. I've played it so much it's now my 'favorite game'... yeah right xD

fabiofranco
04-15-2010, 11:55 PM
Wey! Congrats. I also got this last night as well. I've played it so much it's now my 'favorite game'... yeah right xD

Congrats, guys. =)

Do you have any tips for the second boss?

x GrumpyNinja x
04-16-2010, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=Psymox;2998809]Wey! Congrats. I also got this last night as well. I've played it so much it's now my 'favorite game'... yeah right xD[/QUOTE

thanx. congrats to u also. :rock

x GrumpyNinja x
04-16-2010, 01:42 AM
Congrats, guys. =)

thanx. i just practiced and followed the patterns. after u face him a couple times you just learn where to move u no. for me i just moved every 1 or 2 steps to get out the way. hope this helps. let us know when you get yer gold medal.

Psymox
04-16-2010, 07:53 AM
Congrats, guys. =)

What I found best was to keep moving from the far right of the screen to the far left and just avoid missiles when needed. Doing this seems to spread the enemies out so that they don't all fire on your location, making it easier to dodge them.

I found this so much easier than sitting in the middle dodging left and right.

Good luck.