demo kills after quitting?

if you quit a game after you get a demolish2.0 kill, does it still count or do you need to finish the game? and is there anyway of checking how many you have?

I believe it still counts since weapon kils count regardless. However, I do not believe there is any way to check the number you have, although I may be wrong. Check your Stats Menu. :)

Yeah, at least they did for me when I got booted to the main menu mid-game, and kicked to the dashboard...-_-, just like kills count when you quit, so I assume they count as well!

And to check how many Deconstruction 2.0 kills you've gotten, check out Stats-o-Matic! It's under the all kits section --> gadgets

Not sure if it's accurate or not, as some people said it's not...but it's accurate for me, I guess, since I definitely have acquired more than 20 Deconstruction 2.0 kills! =]

I can confirm that they do count. I got mine by joining games on Nelson Bay as attacker and trying to blow up houses with the objectives at them at the first two groups of objectives. When we got to the third I would quit. Yet i still got the achievement, and I probably only stayed in the whole game for a total of 5 of my 20 Demo. 2.0 kills.

Yeah, even when I know I've played my last game, if the team I am on is about to start on Laguna Alta, White Pass or Panama Canal, I always at least start the match, jump on a quad and race to either the farm or the B flags on WP or PC and drop mines towards the other base. 9 times out of 10 I'll get a quick vehicle kill and then I bounce out and quit for the night. :D