PDA

View Full Version : Question on Spells

Khir
03-24-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey everyone have quick question regarding the spells.

Im at around 98% and Im level 26, Ive got the first 3 spells but how or where do I get the rest. Ive got the first castle as far as I can tell completely open and the library guy hasnt gotten any new ones for me to buy.. Do I need to level up further in order for them to show or something?

Thanks in advance.

SuperPhillip
03-24-2007, 08:16 PM
You can use spells at any time as long as you have the MP for them.
You can buy the spell button combinations from the shopkeeper.

Taken from the FAQ:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/kK/An/1jc8P2NhbC9MFQUXXFJRFzQ3L2FjaC8wLzgAAAABUFBQ+Qigiw ==.jpg
Warlock

Unlock/Cast all eight of Alucard’s spells. 15 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

How to get it - Here is the list of spells, and what to do.

Key: U = Up D = Down F = Forward B = Back Charge (button) = Hold (button) for two seconds, then do whatever.

1) Dark Metamorphosis: B, UB, U, UF, F + Attack Whenever Alucard attacks an enemy that bleeds and touches the blood, Alucard heals some HP. (10 MP)

2) Hellfire: U, D, DF, F + Attack Just like Dracula. After you teleport out, press left or right to determine where you teleport in. Then, you'll do Dracula's 3-Fireball attack. Or, hold U as you teleport in to do Dracula's large fireball attack. Hold D to cancel the fireball period and just have a teleport. (15 MP)

3) Summon Spirit: B, F, U, D + Attack Summons spirit which homes in on one enemy. (5 MP)

4) Tetra Spirit: Charge U, UF, F, DF, D + Attack Like above, but summons four spirits at once. (20 MP)

5) Soul Steal: B, F, DF, D, BF, B, F + Attack Steals life from enemies and Candles. (50 MP)

6) Wolf Charge: D, DF, F + Attack Swift charge attack. (Must be in wolf form. Requires Skill of Wolf and Soul of Wolf Relics. 10 MP)

7) Wing Smash: Hold A (U, UB, B, DB, D, DF, F) Release A Swift charging attack. (Must be in Bat form. Requires Soul of Bat Relic. 8 MP)

8) Sword Brothers: D, DF, F, UF, Charge U, D + Attack Sword Familiar does an attack which damages all on screen enemies. (Requires Sword Card relic. Sword Familiar must be active as a Familiar. 30 MP)

Khir
03-24-2007, 09:31 PM
You can use spells at any time as long as you have the MP for them.
You can buy the spell button combinations from the shopkeeper.

Taken from the FAQ:

Thank you SP but I dont think you understood my question

I know how to use the spells and where to get the but the Guy in the library doesnt offer any to purchase.. Is there another shopkeeper somewhere that Im missing?

I have the first three but there are no others to buy from him and Im almost done with the first castle.

Venom
03-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Yes they appear progressively at the shopkeeper (I don't know if that depends on your percentage or level), BUT you don't have to buy them, just try the combination and the spell will be added to the list automatically. :)

Khir
03-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Yes they appear progressively at the shopkeeper (I don't know if that depends on your percentage or level), BUT you don't have to buy them, just try the combination and the spell will be added to the list automatically. :)

oh ok so if you preform them then you automatically get them I gotcha..

Thanks

Khir
03-25-2007, 12:07 AM
Thanks that worked just fine :D

SuperPhillip
03-25-2007, 02:59 AM
I'm sorry for my confusion. Glad you got it regardless. :)