PDA

View Full Version : How can I reach these 3 secret rooms? (With picture)

Kazdan
03-24-2007, 08:48 PM
So, I need help with 3 secret rooms. I know where they are, but I don't know how to reach them. I've tried to break the wall, used the mist/wolf/bat, but they won't help. I took the map from Gamefaqs and drew where those 3 secret rooms are which I need to reach. Map (http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7962/mapnz3.jpg)

messym
03-24-2007, 09:49 PM
use the bat to get up to the area where the staircase is missing. Once you get there (red carpet) you will notice a yellow thing in the stone above your head. It you hit it w/ your weapon 3x it will cause a staircase to fall from above and that will get you up there.

messym
03-24-2007, 09:51 PM
for the 2nd set of rooms you highlighted (abandoned mine) you need the demon familiar. If you have him all you have to do is enable him and jump over to that area. He will hit the switch for you enabling you enter the new area.

SuperPhillip
03-25-2007, 03:02 AM
The last room can be gotten to by hitting four gears until you hear each click. There are two in the room with the door leading to the secret room, and two to the room to the right. Hit the two gears in the room next to the secret room last.

Hope that isn't too confusing.