PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural.

littlemissymoo
04-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Anybody else like this? I love it's an amazing series and a must watch.

Sambuca Queen
04-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Got series 1-4. Do love it, Dean and Sam are mega fittys XD

littlemissymoo
04-04-2010, 12:27 AM
They are indeed and loving series 5 as well :)

Music-My-Savior
04-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Show is hilarious, been watching it since us started in the US. Glad it got renewed for a 6th.

Vape^
04-19-2010, 06:43 AM
There's just something between Sam and Dean. All those jokes and expressions. One of the best series today.

Dead Sanny
04-21-2010, 07:13 PM
theres a 5th season!?! ive only just bought season 4 lol.... damn my country!

Starstrukk X360A
04-24-2010, 07:15 PM
I've been watching it since season one.
And I am a hardcore fan.

Only three more episodes until season 5 is over, and then the 6th comes around.

I do pray that it doesn't suck. I mean, Eric Kripke made enough material for five seasons.

Music-My-Savior
04-24-2010, 10:33 PM
I think him stepping down could be a good thing, that Sera Gamble knows what she's doing. I just don't know where the hell they would go after fighting the devil and I don't think they have plans to do anything explosive beyond series 5.

To be honest, I loved the show even more when it was about the hunt of the week and all different kinds of mythological monsters - there are so many ideas for this and lore about all kind of beasts that you could have a field day for many more series' to come.

I did read somewhere though that Jared Padaleki who plays Sam won't return for another season after 6 if 6 isn't as good as what they've done.

Starstrukk X360A
04-25-2010, 05:23 PM
I think him stepping down could be a good thing, that Sera Gamble knows what she's doing. I just don't know where the hell they would go after fighting the devil and I don't think they have plans to do anything explosive beyond series 5.

To be honest, I loved the show even more when it was about the hunt of the week and all different kinds of mythological monsters - there are so many ideas for this and lore about all kind of beasts that you could have a field day for many more series' to come.

I did read somewhere though that Jared Padaleki who plays Sam won't return for another season after 6 if 6 isn't as good as what they've done.

Both Jared and Jensen, actually. Their contract is only good for six, and they said themselves that it's hard on their families since they're both from Texas and shoot in British Columbia.

And I'm not worried about Sara taking over as showrunner, I'm worried about where they'll go after this. Hopefully there's an actual plot and not just an entire filler season.

arturusfury
04-25-2010, 06:18 PM
I've always enjoyed the show, the chemistry between Jared and Jensen has almost always been great. I hope the series gets a little lighter so we can get more episodes like Yellow Fever (which is my favorite).

Music-My-Savior
04-26-2010, 02:48 AM
Both Jared and Jensen, actually. Their contract is only good for six, and they said themselves that it's hard on their families since they're both from Texas and shoot in British Columbia.

And I'm not worried about Sara taking over as showrunner, I'm worried about where they'll go after this. Hopefully there's an actual plot and not just an entire filler season.

I'm aware of all of that, but where do you go to make a season as good as the previous five being that the whole mythology gets wrapped up. The fans thinking its a good enough storyline arc or not means little by comparison to the actors renewing contracts after 6. Bearing in mind that, I'm hoping it all works out well otherwise we'll end up with an out of place 6 and end to the series.

I really don't wanna see this show end up like Scrubs, having a Series after what should of been the finalé and then getting cancelled. With any luck they will present a new storyline arc that is as entertaining as what we've seen and also entices the actors to stick around.

What amuses me about actors though, especially Television actors is that most leave shows due to money or lack of interest, maybe its hard on their families or they get bored but not always do you see them end up having another successful run - especially not immediately. For example, Gary Dourdan left CSI over a money dispute and what has he been in of any merit, if anything much at all judging by IMDB? I don't see why if you're making good money in a lead or co-lead of a good show that you'd wanna leave unless you've actually got alot of prospects.

TR3NT REZNOR
04-26-2010, 11:17 PM
I'm pretty into this haven't seen the newest episodes

DarthSoth
04-29-2010, 06:37 PM
I've watched from the very beginning. Favorite show on tv period, and it has been for the last 3 or so seasons. It does everything so well. Comedy, drama, horror, action. Just a fantastic show that doesn't always take itself seriously, which is great. It is likely the most consistently great show I think I have ever watched. Even the filler episodes are fantastic.

I am a little concerned with the decision to extend it another year. They always had a 5 year plan for the show, and I just hope they don't shit the bed for the 6th season by continuing just to continue the show. They pulled this garbage with Smallville and utterly ruined the show. It too had a 5 year arc planned and then because it was popular they kept it going and turned the show to total trash. It will break my heart if they do that with Supernatural. I'd be sad to see it end but I will be outright pissed if they fuck the show up by dragging it out with no real plan.

Sambuca Queen
04-29-2010, 07:40 PM
Cant wait till series 5 comes out. Its werid watching it from start to where it is now. How the characters have developed, etc. But its getting more kick arse.

DarthSoth
04-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Season 4 and 5 have been stellar.

UK Dennis
04-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Season 4 and 5 have been stellar.

definitely, ive been watching it online and series 5 is the best to date

DarthSoth
04-30-2010, 02:41 AM
This is a sweet preview of next weeks episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty62XtjNBVM

CoolBreeze-91
05-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Who doesn't like SUPERNATURAL!!!

baskcm
05-01-2010, 09:13 PM
for me it has to be castiel there a character and a half right there

Deyankees1
05-01-2010, 10:26 PM
I need to catch up on season 4 I have all 4 on Blu-Ray man I fell left out that I havent started to see season 5 :( Must get to watching, up to episode 6 I believe in season 4 AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

DarthSoth
05-02-2010, 06:06 AM
DeyanKeys, Season 4 is so damn good. If you are on episode 4 then the next 3 episodes will blow you away, capped off with "On the Head of a Pin" which is simply outstanding. Then later in the season "Yellow Fever" "In the Beginning" and "Lazarus Rising" are all really fantastic episodes. Such a good season.

It's great that Supernatural is rated number 2 on TV.com. right behind Lost. The only above 9 rated shows on the site. Actually Supernatural was rated 9.2 last season which was above Lost. now both of them are at 9.1. pretty consistent though.

circus1776
05-03-2010, 02:37 PM
I love the hell out of Supernatural - I'm excited but also nervous to see what they're going to do for season 6, mostly because I don't know how the hell they're going to top the apocalypse. That seems sort of like a done deal to me.

melterwr
05-03-2010, 03:38 PM
It kinda fits into the so bad its good catagory?

Deyankees1
05-03-2010, 07:46 PM
DeyanKeys, Season 4 is so damn good. If you are on episode 4 then the next 3 episodes will blow you away, capped off with "On the Head of a Pin" which is simply outstanding. Then later in the season "Yellow Fever" "In the Beginning" and "Lazarus Rising" are all really fantastic episodes. Such a good season.

It's great that Supernatural is rated number 2 on TV.com. right behind Lost. The only above 9 rated shows on the site. Actually Supernatural was rated 9.2 last season which was above Lost. now both of them are at 9.1. pretty consistent though.

Yea so far season 4 has been amazing, I'm up to episode 12 Criss Angel is a douchebag lmao gotta love supernatural.

bros 1337
05-03-2010, 08:37 PM
they shud make a game out of this serie imagine a co op game hunting for supernatural stuff

UK Dennis
05-03-2010, 08:57 PM
they shud make a game out of this serie imagine a co op game hunting for supernatural stuff

It could be a great game if the right people made it and spent time fine tuning it.
However we all know games made from movies, etc, that have turned out terrible. I'm looking at you Prison Break

DarthSoth
05-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Well, once again Supernatural had an outstanding episode last night. Death was fucking awesome and just a little bit frightening to be honest. I am so looking forward to the season finale next week. I smell a fresh batch of epic about to get opened up for us there.

Teh BeZ
05-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Lol I LOVE IT but im still like half way through season 4 because the show itself started to slow down, everyone keeps talking about the new episodes and how awsome they are, im like NOOOOOOOOOO im too busy with other stuff to catch up atm :P

Starstrukk X360A
05-08-2010, 12:32 AM
Well, once again Supernatural had an outstanding episode last night. Death was fucking awesome and just a little bit frightening to be honest. I am so looking forward to the season finale next week. I smell a fresh batch of epic about to get opened up for us there.

I didn't expect Death to be as against Lucifer as Crowley was, though.
Lucifer really is just a child with a temper tantrum.
I love his reason for saving Chicago though; he loves the pizza.

Lol I LOVE IT but im still like half way through season 4 because the show itself started to slow down, everyone keeps talking about the new episodes and how awsome they are, im like NOOOOOOOOOO im too busy with other stuff to catch up atm :P

Catch up then. Every show has it's slow parts, but that makes the amazing bits even that more amazing :]

kidy7k
05-09-2010, 12:09 PM
im sad i just got into this show, hopefully i can get some dvds and catch up

UK Dennis
05-09-2010, 10:46 PM
the latest episode was hilarious. The whole part about Bobby kissing Crowley. Cant wait for the next episode

Starstrukk X360A
05-10-2010, 01:49 AM
the latest episode was hilarious. The whole part about Bobby kissing Crowley. Cant wait for the next episode

"Did you kiss him?"
"Sam."
"Just wondering."
"...No!"
"Ahem."
"Why'd you take a picture?"
"Why'd you have to use tongue?"

UK Dennis
05-10-2010, 01:54 AM
"Did you kiss him?"
"Sam."
"Just wondering."
"...No!"
"Ahem."
"Why'd you take a picture?"
"Why'd you have to use tongue?"

Haha, I love the way they look at him and the picture. I'm also happy that Bobby is walking again!

Dz06lt
05-10-2010, 01:55 AM
i love the show also, not sure how much longer it can go on though

Starstrukk X360A
05-10-2010, 04:38 AM
Haha, I love the way they look at him and the picture. I'm also happy that Bobby is walking again!

Misha Collins was tweeting when it aired, and it was pretty hilarious.
Misha's tweets alone are out of the ordinary, so it was amazing to see him throw in his humor along with it.

This is what he said when that scene came on:

I knew it! The guy in the wheelchair has just been faking it to get attention. He's been able to walk all along! http://twitter.com/mishacollins/status/13520546876

I love that man.

DarthSoth
05-11-2010, 09:12 PM

I'm a little mixed about Bobby walking again. I mean, good for him but I just think that it means Bobby is going to bite it soon. Poor Bobby. Gets to walk just to end up dead and unable to retreve his soul from Crowley.

And yead that picture was hillarious.

YouTube- Supernatural 'Did you Kiss Him?' - 5.21 - Sneak Peek #1

UK Dennis
05-11-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm a little mixed about Bobby walking again. I mean, good for him but I just think that it means Bobby is going to bite it soon. Poor Bobby. Gets to walk just to end up dead and unable to retreve his soul from Crowley.

And yead that picture was hillarious.

YouTube- Supernatural 'Did you Kiss Him?' - 5.21 - Sneak Peek #1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWRRhFZboyk&feature=player_embedded)

I bet Crowleys plan is to risk Bobbies life so he keeps his soul, or it could be that he cant give him his soul back so he is giving him compensation.
Then again he could just be a nice...errr....demon.

and thanks so much for the clip. Hilarious.

DarthSoth
05-12-2010, 03:30 AM
Lol. Crowley's face in the picture made me think of the Cartman photo in south park when he took a self portrait wile Butters was asleep. Lol. THAT was a funny south park episode.

hot_angle84
05-12-2010, 04:39 AM
i love this show! so sad that this next ep is the season finale :(

im really hoping season 6 wont horribly suck, like some shows that just keep going to make money.

Starstrukk X360A
05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I bet Crowleys plan is to risk Bobbies life so he keeps his soul, or it could be that he cant give him his soul back so he is giving him compensation.
Then again he could just be a nice...errr....demon.

and thanks so much for the clip. Hilarious.

I don't know what to make of Crowley. I mean. Ruby seemed to want to help until she turned her back on Sam, and now Crowley's in the picture.
Although, at first I thought he was just screwing around with them, until Death said he also wants Lucifer locked up.
SOCONFUSED.

i love this show! so sad that this next ep is the season finale :(

im really hoping season 6 wont horribly suck, like some shows that just keep going to make money.

Supernatural was originally planned for 5 seasons; it's the network that wants the show to keep going.
So it's the network, not the people behind the show, that want the cash.

NoMaD DiSTuRBeD
05-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Finally caught up and I'm waiting on the finale. I think Season 6 is going back to basics, Monster of the week type of deal. Not a bad thing if they create good episodes. Main bad guy could be the Croatoan virus or a religious cult trying to resurect some ancient god. Buffy went from fighting a God in Season 5 to the 3 nerds in 6 and that worked well enough.

CodSteaks
05-12-2010, 06:18 PM
i've heard lots of good things about this show, so i look forward to getting in to it. reading this thread, it reminds me of what they did with the x-files. they had the whole ongoing story wrapped up and finished around the 4th or 5th season (can't remember exactly), and then just kept it going with no real direction and it just dragged down to almost complete shit. then they topped the pile with a fresh turd with that horrible movie a couple years ago. anyway, i really hope another good show doesn't go that same direction. a show should finish when it's meant to finish, especially if it can finish on a high note.

DarthSoth
05-12-2010, 09:00 PM
I totally agree there. That was one of my biggest fears with this show going on past the 5 year plan. My only shinning hope is the show's filler episodes and monster of the weeks episodes are stellar. As soon as I saw that the CW was basically forcing another season from the show I just though "oh crap, they're pulling a Smallville". They had only planned 5 seasons for that show and it has been shit since. (this season has been decent but 3 full seasons of garbage ruined the show IMO)

4 and 5 have been awesome so I really hope that Supernatural doesn't suck next season. This is my favorite show on tv.

Starstrukk X360A
05-14-2010, 06:24 AM
So, ass-butts, what did you think of the season finale?

DarthSoth
05-14-2010, 05:28 PM
I thought it was ass-butt-erific (http://i41.tinypic.com/2ez7lmh.jpg). HA.

You know. I'd be fine with that episode being the series ender to be honest.
And if season 6 goes on to suck taint then it will be for me.

Ok, well maybe without the last 10 seconds with Sam there, but even with that it's not a totally crappy end for a series like Supernatural. Sam sees Dean with a chance to be happy and leaves him to it. Or maybe he goes and knocks on the door and joins them for supper. Kind of leaves the next move up to the viewer. Sometimes they don't need to spell it out for everyone to be a good ending.

And as for Sam appearing there at the end. I think he might be an angel now. I mean he did make the ultimate sacrifice to put Lucifer back into hell and the way the light went out at the end was very much what happend whenver angels showed up before. Pretty nice the way Cas was brought back (again) but this time as an arch-angel. Nice.

MundyGG
05-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Hey ass-butt
first off cas exploded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you think that they put sam in the last scene because they were making season 6, and that it was going to end with sam dead and eam having a normal life, or was it always going to end like that.
oh yeh and chuck is god

UK Dennis
05-16-2010, 01:35 AM
It was amazing, kinda cheesy how Sam took control after a flashback, but i still loved it. Especially the part where he drags Michael into the cage with Lucifer.
If season 6 is announced then I have no idea what they would do. It all depends if Lucifer is still in Sam's body, and if he isn't what Sam chooses to do next. It would be great to end it there, leave the rest to the imagination, but i wouldn't mind for a 6th series :p

Also, i loved the twist at the end with Chuck disapering. This could mean that he is god, and if he is...Why was god waiting for Mistress Whats-her-face :P gods a perv haha

Starstrukk X360A
05-16-2010, 02:34 AM
Also, i loved the twist at the end with Chuck disapering. This could mean that he is god, and if he is...Why was god waiting for Mistress Whats-her-face :P gods a perv haha

What, can't God get a little action every now and then? ;]

Xterm1n8or
05-16-2010, 11:05 AM
This is what I think about Chuck

Basically he is a Prophet as we all know, and now he's finished his prophecy, so he has ascended to heaven. Notice how he smiled because he knew what was going to happen? Kripke said the show was a 5 season story arc. So basically think of Chuck as Kripke, the original story arc of the show has finished, and now he has gone. That's my opinion anyway.

I think Season 6 will lead in a total new direction now. I would even doubt that we will see Castiel again.

Reox8888
05-17-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm surprised to see so many good reactions to the finale. I thought it was pretty garbage (No real Lucifer and Michael action) aside from Cas blowing up (Which was hilarious) and the teaser ending makes no sense and leads me to believe next season will be loaded with bs.

Starstrukk X360A
05-17-2010, 10:37 PM

Basically he is a Prophet as we all know, and now he's finished his prophecy, so he has ascended to heaven. Notice how he smiled because he knew what was going to happen? Kripke said the show was a 5 season story arc. So basically think of Chuck as Kripke, the original story arc of the show has finished, and now he has gone. That's my opinion anyway.

I think Season 6 will lead in a total new direction now. I would even doubt that we will see Castiel again.

That...actually makes a whole bunch of sense.
I never once thought about it like that.

DarthSoth
05-18-2010, 02:35 PM

I kind of had that take on it as well. Kripke is done as the main writer. so he is Chuck. He said he'd offer help to whoever takes over for him though which is good. But yeah, I definitely got the parrallel between Chuck and Kripke from that scene. I see a lot of Chuck is god speculations floating around and just don't see it. Well a little if Chuck is Kripke, becuase for Supernatural Kripke is god. but Chuck was a out of the blue thing to be god. Too human. I'll have to go back and rewatch all his episodes but I still don't think it fits.

littlemissymoo
12-07-2011, 12:17 AM
I am rewatching them from series 1-6 again. Hate I have to wait till May for series 7. Oh well looks like I'll be rewatching them in March - May time again just because I can :)

SynysterChris
12-07-2011, 10:26 AM
That latest episode was very emotional, and one of the best episodes of the series. Very sad but very good too.

SynysterChris
12-07-2011, 10:28 AM
I kind of had that take on it as well. Kripke is done as the main writer. so he is Chuck. He said he'd offer help to whoever takes over for him though which is good. But yeah, I definitely got the parrallel between Chuck and Kripke from that scene. I see a lot of Chuck is god speculations floating around and just don't see it. Well a little if Chuck is Kripke, becuase for Supernatural Kripke is god. but Chuck was a out of the blue thing to be god. Too human. I'll have to go back and rewatch all his episodes but I still don't think it fits.

Also if you look at God doesn't want to intervene with or he would have. It's all about the free will bs stuff. Though God did bring Cas back, there is that.

TyrannoSpank
12-07-2011, 10:52 PM
I understand not intervening with earth and ppl and stuff I guess, but why didn't god ever take control of heaven and the angels n stuff tho.

BrownBarny
12-09-2011, 05:48 AM
I love this show, i hate this break they take around this time of year, it drives me crazy with anticipation.

littlemissymoo
12-09-2011, 02:31 PM
That latest episode was very emotional, and one of the best episodes of the series. Very sad but very good too.

Us in the UK have to wait till May to see series 7, yeah I could download it and watch it that way but I'd rather watch it when it comes out on living and do my 'Supernatural Nights' with my best friends

Dark Collin
12-11-2011, 01:51 PM
I love Supernatural Have Been a Die Hard Fan Since the first Episode i own all 6 Seasons on DVD and im loving the 7th. except one thing But won't say cuse its a spolier. i Still think Misha Collins (AKA Castiel) is the Best Character i love Sam and Dean tho of course. And J&J are the Greatest acting team Also WE NEED A SUPERNATURAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

13ip0lar
01-11-2012, 05:08 PM
All I'm going to say is this show has probably gone on 2 more seasons then it needed to. I mean I'm a fan so I don't mind it, but I know when a show hits its peak and should go out on that high note. Now it's just getting dragged out, if it's for fan service, then cue applause. However, when is anything these days done for something other than money? I'm sure they are just milking the cow till it squirts out dust, at which point they will package that and call it condensed milk.

In regards to the current season though, I don't think Cass is gone, or I hope not. He was one of the better elements of the show. I still think somewhere near the end or fairly soon he will make an appearance. I mean "God" saved him once right? So wtf! Bring back Misha Collins! :S

InspiREalitY
01-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Great show! Wish it would have gone on in the style of the first two seasons for longer though. Something new to hunt in pretty much every episode, that's what got me hooked. Also if you haven't seen the bloopers for this show go on and watch them, good stuff!

Davidcase22
01-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Seasons 1 through 5 were amazing. Season 6 went down hill but still good. Season 7 is just turning out to be bad.

malkavian100
01-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I love supernatural. All 6 seasons. And i'm waiting on the 7th to port to DVD. Favourite character has to be castiel!

AvengingCactus7
02-05-2012, 07:55 PM
I liked seasons 1-4. I personally think Lilith was the best antagonist the series has had.

Gorsty
02-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Seasons 1 through 5 were amazing. Season 6 went down hill but still good. Season 7 is just turning out to be bad.

I actually think season 7 is a return to form after the slightly lacklustre season 6. So far there have been 2 massive events in the season in the first half and both have come as somewhat of a shock to me, but in a good way.

Granted there have been some poor episodes (the wedding one instantly springs to mind), but there have been some superb episodes too.

forsakenh3ro
05-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Love this show and hope the 8th and final season brings everything to a fitting end. I know people want Bobby back but i think that the final season would be better with out him. And hopefully cass (favorite character) is back to his normal self even though his comical broken side is great too.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
05-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Am I the only one to notice that most of the women on this show are amazingly gorgeous? I mean like all of them. CW only hires beautiful women?

mrj3d
05-25-2012, 04:38 PM
I just started watching this on Netflix recently. I think it's great, really enjoying it so far.

13ip0lar
05-27-2012, 04:20 AM
Am I the only one to notice that most of the women on this show are amazingly gorgeous? I mean like all of them. CW only hires beautiful women?

Not to sound like a total asshole but I think its a requirement of actresses. >_>

PrincessxPunk
06-04-2012, 04:52 AM
Who can NOT wait until S8 premiere on October 10th?

Kimitchiii
06-24-2012, 07:52 AM
I certainly can't after seeing the end of S7! Dang wonder what he's going to do now =) lol

Shiftie
10-05-2012, 04:26 AM
Who can NOT wait until S8 premiere on October 10th?

Premiere was last night :D Likes like it will be a good season.

razorwave
10-05-2012, 04:35 AM
I absolutely love this show curious where it will go in the new season

Ctrl Alt Defeat
10-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Is Crowley finally gonna be the big bad this season?

Shiftie
10-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Is Crowley finally gonna be the big bad this season?

Lookin' like it..for now at least.

Shiftie
10-11-2012, 10:24 AM
I have a feeling the old dude in last nights episode is supposed to be Thor. Probably a poke at the Avengers coming out on DVD last week.

Rapture1959
10-19-2012, 12:55 AM
I love this show. It's probly my favorite. I own all & seasons:D I personally feel that season * is shapping up to be the best season since season 5

cynicalcat
10-24-2012, 04:11 AM
I'm in love with this show. My friend Carl recently got me into the show and thank goodness he did! I like how you just grow to love the characters, protagnist or antagonist. Not only is it a good show, but, lets not forget that like half of the actors are insanely hot. Jensen Ackles, Jared Padelecki, Misha Collins.. The guy who played Lucifer.. Omg. (Being such a fan girl) AAAAHHH!