PDA

View Full Version : Massive DLC ruining glitch.

IXISHADOW
04-03-2010, 05:23 PM
I have got to the part after I reenter the ship and space walking. There is a teleporter to the engineering cores and a door that looks like it leads towards my objective. I have activated the teleporter as I was told to. The objective then told me to get to the bridge of the ship.... But this is the problem... the teleporter wont work and the door requires a key. What do I do? Or am I right by saying this is a massive glitch?

EDIT Restarting your xbox solves this issue.

Skillet
04-03-2010, 06:13 PM
There are a few strange glitches in Fallout 3. Like falling to your death through the roof of one of the factories while playing The Pitt DLC.

For future reference, these glitches are usually solved as easily as saving, exiting to the dashboard, and the reloading the game.

Glad you got the issue solved. ;)

twistedsymphony
04-04-2010, 12:00 PM
it's quite annoying how glitchy these DLC are.

For me even restarting the console didn't fix the glitch I was running into, I had to clear out the cache before it would work.

I can't tell you how many times I just got stuck in scenery and had to re-load an older save. or watched enemies magically start floating and twitching. The audio glitches are pretty bad to, sound effects that just keep repeating and don't stop.

BrandAid1138
04-05-2010, 06:59 PM
i didn't run into that glitch in mothership zeta, but i have been caught in "rubble" areas twice now where i could not get out and had to reload a save.

thenightmare
06-20-2010, 05:03 AM
Yeah my DLC on MSZ is killing me, it freezes up right on the bridge during the space ship battle. Might have to try the install the game trick I saw in another post about freezes

Tunkanen
06-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Im stuck in the place after spacewalking. I activated the teleport then that girl open the first door and disaperes and that black woman (dont remember names) is missing. So can someone help me?

BuzzerBeater911
07-26-2010, 08:58 AM
I have got to the part after I reenter the ship and space walking. There is a teleporter to the engineering cores and a door that looks like it leads towards my objective. I have activated the teleporter as I was told to. The objective then told me to get to the bridge of the ship.... But this is the problem... the teleporter wont work and the door requires a key. What do I do? Or am I right by saying this is a massive glitch?

Same thing is happening to me. :mad: I will try restarting my xbox and see if it works.

EDIT: Yes!! Restarting my Xbox worked for me, so you should try that if you have the same problem.

Earthworm Jim
07-28-2010, 03:04 AM
my problem is that the girl went to open the door and i didnt get a hologram.
all the girl, the woman and the two guys are with me in the observatory.
i cleared my cache but still nothing s working. what am i doing wrong?

Earthworm Jim
07-28-2010, 04:36 AM
had to reload an older save point. crazy.

The Mayo
08-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Indeed, i had to make a whole new character to do it, because nothing would work D: i was annoyed but it's a good game so it's worth starting again :D

Ryuukishi
10-13-2010, 02:06 PM
my problem is that the girl went to open the door and i didnt get a hologram.
all the girl, the woman and the two guys are with me in the observatory.

This exact thing just happened to me last night, except that Somah and the samurai are nowhere to be found at all. Elliot and the cowboy made it up the teleporter, but then Sally went into the vent to unlock the second door, and... nothing.

I tried saving and reloading, using the teleporter a few times, and killing Elliot and Paulson, nothing will trigger an event. My autosave got overwritten after the glitch and my last hard save is like 40 minutes back-- I guess it could have been worse. :P

I didn't try restarting the whole Xbox yet, hopefully that will resolve it!

lakersandangels
12-23-2010, 09:33 PM
I've heard of all sorts of bugs for this particular DLC but I never received any.

Guess I got lucky.

Okeem
12-28-2010, 03:50 AM
i didn't have any glitches in this DLC but i just finished the pitt yesterday and i kept getting stuck in the rubble in the dumpsters and stuff while searching for the steel ingots and the only thing that would get me unstuck was to reload an earlier save point