View Full Version : Anyone else like Friday Night Lights?

04-03-2010, 06:39 PM
I saw the movie a while ago and thought it was OK. I didn't really pay attention to the tv show at first because of this. When I finally did get around to watching, I was very impressed. This has turned into one of my favorites. I'm surprised there isn't a bigger following and wondered if anyone else likes it. I've seen the first 3 seasons and am excited for the 4th.

Prof Kat
08-17-2010, 12:51 AM
This is one of my favorite shows! I was skeptical at first because I thought it would be more like Remember the Titans.. always inspirational.. or at least revolve completely around football. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that it's only about football a little bit, but so much more about amazing characters and story lines! Can't wait for Season 4 on DVD tomorrow..

08-17-2010, 03:46 AM
Friday Night Lights is a terrific show! I watched them all on Netflix. This will be the final season sadly, airing in September on Directv. They finally showed Kyle Chandler (Coach Taylor) some respect this year and nominated him of an Emmy. It really is a shame more people don't watch this show. The acting and storylines in this series are incredible. I went and bought them all on dvd after I started watching them on Netflix instant. I'd highly recommend this show to anyone, not just football fans.

08-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Love this show, can't wait for the next season. I don't know anyone else who watches it though, football isn't a big sport in the UK and I don't even know what channel/day/time it's shown over here, or even if it still is.