PDA

View Full Version : no more bomb spy on the chicago level

demphra
04-03-2010, 08:50 PM
when i played this lvl on this version. i no longer see the bomb spy when i blow up the crates to pick up one, like i saw on the speed run video for the n64 ver, to create a distraction for me to enter the elevator after i finish the last 4 tasks on perfect agent. instead your using this encoder to glide the taxi car to create it's diversion. you guys noticed this. or is there something i didn't do.

Pavonis
04-03-2010, 08:52 PM
The bomb spy is most definitely in this level still, I just used it to complete the level in perfect agent. You have to push the dumpster up against the barrels and then shoot the barrels, the bomb spy should then pop out (it looks like a briefcase) of the blown up dumpster.

demphra
04-03-2010, 08:54 PM
The bomb spy is most definitely in this level still, I just used it to complete the level in perfect agent. You have to push the dumpster up against the barrels and then shoot them, the bomb spy should then pop out of the blown up dumpster.

aww i didn't know you had to move the dumpster against the barrels. i'll give it another try and see if i see one.