PDA

View Full Version : Question

Hiryu
04-05-2010, 01:07 AM
as i got the game now...
started... 1hour playtime... so my question now is:

can i return to the old fortress from Origins in this game, too (and grab my old items from there) or do i have to put them in my inventory in ORIGINS and import the Char to AWAKENING so i have them then???

help me pls
thx for answers

Hiryu
04-05-2010, 08:44 AM
edit:

New question!

There is a book that says you can use it to re-select all abilities etc , but i cant use it!?!?!? PLS help

(I think its called Book of Concentration? Not sure as i dont have the english name for it)

TheDeceiver35
04-06-2010, 12:02 AM
You need to put items in your inventory in order to import them though alot of DLC stuff will not import (no starfang sadly). As for the book, it should be found in your potions menu to use after you buy one.

Le Hooch
04-06-2010, 12:23 AM
You need to put items in your inventory in order to import them though alot of DLC stuff will not import (no starfang sadly). As for the book, it should be found in your potions menu to use after you buy one.

To further clarify concerning item imports, the only DLC items that will carry over are those from Return to Ostagar, so no preorder bonuses,special edition items, Stone Prisoner, or Wardens Keep items will transfer.