PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Styles

Col Boom Stick
03-25-2007, 01:14 AM
Has anyone figured out if there's any real advantages of some fighting styles over others and if so which ones appear to have the upper hand in DJ.

Segnius
03-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Jah breaka and muah fly are the best for song switching, according to the manual. You can look at the strenghts and weaknesses for the rest of the classes too.

I xp I shELmo
03-28-2007, 12:56 PM
i haven't even managed to unlock muah fly yet, is there certain ways of unlocking them, because mines just seem to be unlocking very randomly..

Seankichu
03-30-2007, 01:04 AM
When the enemy AI becomes a real dick and gives me trouble I really like using Black Panther or whatever its called cause of it's down/up directional that does the fly kick with huge reach.

Otherwise I tend to favour the style that is listed as having the best grab and grab break skill as that is the most annoying part of the enemies arsenal (I get grabbed a lot and aren't that great at breaking it).

I xp I shELmo
03-30-2007, 07:08 AM
yeah i hate it wen i play ppl like e40 and they will basically hit me once with quick hit, then grab me straight away every bloody time!!

Seankichu
03-30-2007, 12:23 PM
I hear that, my grabs frequently get cancelled by strikes while there's sneak through on a dime in the most suspect ways. That and my strikes always get blocked on the second hit while there's always seem to land where ever im not blocking at the time.

I feel stupid complaining about it, im just frustrated since i feel like I understand the system and concepts but the game makes me feel shit anyway. I'd like to think its cheating somehow but maybe its right, maybe i just suck :(

That cop at the end is still a tool though, freakishly difficult and they make you fight him TWICE! He's so not gangster, the f@#$ing poser. Sometimes i wish it'd let you whip out a piece and just start capping bitches.