PDA

View Full Version : Chuck

sleekzero
04-05-2010, 03:28 AM
The best thing about this show is it's uniqueness. Most other shows on TV right now are cast from a few different molds. You have Cop / CSI dramas, reality shows (which are really getting stale), medical drams, and situational comedies. The closest you can compare this show to is Get Smart crossed with Alias crossed with Moonlighting added to a great work place comedy. Depending on which episode you watch there will be differing levels of comedy, drama, action, and even romance.

x DRabNORMal x
04-11-2010, 06:26 PM
I love the mix on the show of the humor and action. However, the whole "Will Chuck and Sarah ever get together and be happy?" was starting to get a little old.

sleekzero
04-12-2010, 03:54 AM
well, that's over now...
they 'got together'.
:woop:

watch Chuck live and on nbc.com. all you gamers will love this show! trust me it's AWESOME!!

Massa Siggy
04-12-2010, 03:57 AM
I love this show. I just started watching it again, it's so original and refreshing.

briguy100
04-13-2010, 11:20 PM
I love this show. I just started watching it again, it's so original and refreshing.

Cant agree more to bad i heard theres a good chance there gonna cancel it :(

SynysterChris
04-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Cant agree more to bad i heard there's a good chance there gonna cancel it :(

They canceled it after season 2 but was brought back by the fans from chuckmeout.com. After a million fans voted to bring it back.

Yes this show is awesome and I watched it all the time before Heroes, and I thought after a while it was much better than Heroes.
They are airing new episodes in 2 or 3 weeks.

SubG3nius
06-03-2010, 04:31 PM
This is my absolute favourite show on air. So glad they got renewed for a fourth season.
The season finale was awesome, I for one cant wait until season 4 starts.

Mort
06-04-2010, 09:25 AM
I only started watching the show once season 2 started (I'd seen bits of season 1) and I had to go out and get the dvds.
Season 3 has only just started in the UK :(

Louis BCFC1875
06-04-2010, 10:17 AM
I only started watching the show once season 2 started (I'd seen bits of season 1) and I had to go out and get the dvds.
Season 3 has only just started in the UK :( Called torrents my son. ;)

Mort
06-07-2010, 12:17 PM
I've downloaded the first 8 episodes, but I never managed to get round to watching them :confused:
And now it's on tv I can't bothered downloading.