PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having server connection problems?

Skode
04-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Im loving Game Room but i encounter problems uploading the scores i make on both solo play ranked and for challenge entries... there is nothing more frustrating than spending a good fifteen minutes fighting for dear life on Astrosmash only for the score to not upload after pressing try again 20 times before giving up and having nothing to show for it.

I tend to play games on this more to be competetive with my small group of like minded retro game loving mates but ive found my better scores have not shown up on leaderboards for the likes of Asteroids Deluxe yet DOES seem to have been saved on my medal for the game screen... man this sucks :(

sleepydumbdude
04-05-2010, 03:49 PM
All the time randomly.

iruhlman
04-05-2010, 04:51 PM
indeed this happens to me ALL the time. Very frustrating

GHF BoltHawk
04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
same here happens to me aswell so much for major nelson saying it was fixed i guess not

jumpinjonny
04-06-2010, 08:28 AM
yeah its pretty awful i do a challenge then it sometimes dont connect so im forced to forfeit, i swear its getting worse it dont let me send challenges anymore:(

lonesquiff
04-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Constantly. Nothing is worse then beating a challenge and then unable to upload it. I've had to forfeit so many games because of this exact issue.

Gamerdude5448
04-06-2010, 10:30 PM
for me the avatars are so glitched they stand in random spots with their arms spread out.... weirdness