PDA

View Full Version : I need help! Just a couple basic questions...

STaLLoNe86
03-25-2007, 06:19 AM
Hey guys, just registered after reading some stuff. You guys seem helpful and there are some thing's I'm needing to know before continuing on this unworthy quest for gamerpoints.

As of this moment, I am missing 4 achievements:

Defender Man Of The Match over 50 times
300 Game Winner
Goal Getter
World XI

My questions are these...

1) I'm working my way towards 300 wins but I'm wanting to get Goal Getter along the way so I don't have to play another 50 after the 300. How do I delete my profile to start a new one?

2) (I have 200 wins right now) If I'm to delete my profile, will I lose all these wins and have to start all over again? I'm sure I don't, but I'm needing many votes of confidence from you guys to know for sure...

Thank you in advance!

JJBDude
03-25-2007, 10:29 AM
I am 95% sure if you delete your profile those 200 Wins you currently have will be deleted. How do I know? Well when I first started playing FIFA 07 I didn't have any desire to try get all the achievements, thought it would take too long and be a boring mission, however after 15 or so games into my season I changed my mind and decided I'd try for them all. So what I did was delete my profile and started a new one, if the statistics did transfer onto a new account then it would have only taken me 5 more games of not getting a yellow card to get my Fair Play achievement, however I never got it until I played 20 games on my new account.

So at the end of the day your just going to have to do an extra 50 matches after you have all the other achievements if you want the Goal Getter one. :(

STaLLoNe86
03-25-2007, 05:01 PM
How do I go about deleting my profile though? I don't want to tamper with anything without knowing for sure...

JJBDude
03-25-2007, 06:17 PM
Ermm I think I went to my FIFA 07 then Profiles or something, there was a way to delete every save I had on my console (under the JJBDude48 gamertag, meaning my brother Kizwiz still kept his saves).

However did you not understand my point? You'd have done those 200 wins for nothing.....

STaLLoNe86
03-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh I know! I just need to know this for after I get the 300 wins.

I'm just wondering, does that Goal Getter achievement need to be in 4 minute halves? Or can I set up any time I want the game to last? I figure if I put more time I'll put the 4 away quickly and then just backpass for the rest of the game, but if it must be 4 minute halves, it might be a little tight.

JJBDude
03-26-2007, 09:11 AM
You can do any minute halfs I believe and you can score as many goals as you want in a match, no need to worry about going over 4 in one game! Some matches I make longer than others and I score 6 or more goals, putting less pressure on me to keep getting more than 4 goals in everygame.

You just need to have over 200 goals after 50 games, the achievement will still unlock even if you have 208 (I believe but am pretty certain).

STaLLoNe86
03-27-2007, 12:18 AM
To delete my profile, I delete PERSONAL SETTINGS 1 from the memory part in FIFA 07 or something off the dashboard?

JJBDude
03-27-2007, 09:42 AM
I deleted mine when playing the game, so it must have been PERSONAL SETTINGS 1. I'm sure it is possible to do on the dashboard though.

MunkeyKungFu
03-27-2007, 10:59 AM
make life easy, take a crap mexican team. go to player edit, and edit all their profiles so that they have a rating of 1, takes an hour but saves you ages, play against them and you will bang in 20-30 goals in a 10 minute half game, and as its a rolling 50 games for the goalgetter achievement :D

JJBDude
03-27-2007, 01:48 PM
make life easy, take a crap mexican team. go to player edit, and edit all their profiles so that they have a rating of 1, takes an hour but saves you ages, play against them and you will bang in 20-30 goals in a 10 minute half game, and as its a rolling 50 games for the goalgetter achievement :D

Cheers for this tip, will mean I can do every game on 4 minute half and know I'll easily get the 4 goals woop. :woop: