PDA

View Full Version : Sniper: Ghost Warrior Debut Trailer

The Lovat Scout
04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm sure x360a will have this up by the time people start reading this thread, but just in case...

I've been paying close attention to this game. My last thread was me explaining that developers were not so well-known and I didn't really trust them to make a really good sniping game that really shows what an actual sniper goes through.

After seeing the trailer I must say I am impressed with the graphics. Though judging by where he places his crosshairs I can't see him putting any wind speed or bullet drop into account when making his shots.

The trailer has brought my hopes up, but not enough for me to assume this game will kick ass. We shall see...

1up Trailer (http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/28782)
Or youtube video below...

YouTube- Sniper: Ghost Warrior Debut Gameplay Trailer

qu1ck2sh00t
04-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Details look like they need a bit of touching up and I didn't see him look through the scope to shoot the guys. Also I believe from that far away and how far up he is I don't think they need to put into matter the bullet drop also it's not that windy in a hot environment like South America.

The Lovat Scout
04-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Also I believe from that far away and how far up he is I don't think they need to put into matter the bullet drop also it's not that windy in a hot environment like South America.

Good point, nice.

Eternal
04-16-2010, 09:04 AM
I've always wanted a full sniper game, enjoyed the CoD sniper missions so much I've played them more than any other mission. I know it's early, but graphics and some other things obviously need to be touched up. Looks promising :)

GTFO My Lawn
04-28-2010, 02:31 AM
i already reserved it and there is another vid out it is going to have co-op

A Cannibal Taco
05-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Also I believe from that far away and how far up he is I don't think they need to put into matter the bullet drop also it's not that windy in a hot environment like South America. What he said. Also, snipers usually adjust for windage/elevation before taking the shot, which would also explain it, though I didn't see him adjust anything so I dunno.

Chronic Comando
05-06-2010, 09:50 PM

Yo "GTFO My Lawn", is this co-op info for real? can you provide a link or cite your reference please, so that others can see this for themselves.

domn8rdom
05-07-2010, 09:52 AM

Co-op would be pretty sweet.

I guess that guy in the trailer doesnt need a spotter haha I hope the game is more realistic then that trailer

TALINKINMAN
05-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks to lovat for personal being the info source on this game on behalf of 360 a

Terrin
05-15-2010, 04:00 AM
I am gonna buy this game day one depending if the achievements have any grinding for mp like kill x amoutn that is just a insane amount or things that just are impossible to do without a massive cordination in mp so hoping for only sp and maybe a few coop ones :)

A Cannibal Taco
05-19-2010, 05:13 PM
And it's been delayed 3 weeks to June 29th.

MiNDmaZing
05-26-2010, 09:44 PM
hm looks a way better, but i dont want to get shellshocked 2 again :P

ravenruler
05-30-2010, 12:29 AM
I watched "this weeks releases" or what is it called on the xbox and Sniper Ghost warrior was in there to... weird, because you cant find it anywere. I am having good hopes for this game, but i'll just wait and see if it even releases in the Netherlands, because i cant find it no where (pre-order):confused:

Glashoop
05-30-2010, 10:04 AM
I just pre-ordered it, now i want to know the achievements for this game ;-)

B8TINGU
05-31-2010, 06:33 AM
I am gonna buy this game day one depending if the achievements have any grinding for mp like kill x amoutn that is just a insane amount or things that just are impossible to do without a massive cordination in mp so hoping for only sp and maybe a few coop ones :)

I'm with you on this.. but I don't mind more thatn one or two MP.. just those Insane ones.. I have this already paid off and it looks like this one is going to be coming in under the radar and not hyped (ie. DEADLY PREMONITON) so I hope it's not to heavy on those get 12 people in a room to play MP game's.

MediumMelanin
06-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Nice! I can't believe I've never heard of this game before! I saw this video in YouTube where there's wind speed, steady-ness...and gravity, etc! looks so wicked! =)