PDA

View Full Version : how

tigerlee92
04-06-2010, 08:54 PM
how hard is this game on vet and do the enermy keep respawing

GhostFalcon3
04-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Not sure about the respawning part but the game is particuarly hard on veteran
unlike modern warfare 2. I found One Shot One Kill to be one of the hardest on veteren

Yunder
04-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Not sure about the respawning part but the game is particuarly hard on veteran
unlike modern warfare 2. I found One Shot One Kill to be one of the hardest on veteren

Pretty sure that enemies will continue to respawn until you reach a certain point. ;)

LMC1
04-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Also not sure on respawning. Veteran on COD4 is indeed harder than MW2, but it's not really too hard. I only had trouble with One Shot One Kill (I think) and No Fighting In The War Room. I used a guide for No Fighting In The War Room and due to that it didn't take long :)

Massa Siggy
04-06-2010, 09:22 PM
I couldn't complete this on Veteran. I got stuck on The Shot, Safehouse and the last couple missions. It's ridiculous sometimes, unlike MW2 which I could have done in my sleep.

a random cat
04-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Most of the levels in CoD4 veteran are easy. The ones I had a lot of trouble with were One Shot, One Kill; No Fighting in the War Room; and Mile High Club.

TheDeceiver35
04-09-2010, 03:45 AM
It is harder than Modern Warfare 2 as yes, in most places, the enemies do continue to respawn unless you move up. That said, I didn't find most of it too bad, there were just a couple levels that took some time. World at War was much harder in my opinion.

smellypotatoes
04-13-2010, 09:33 PM
enemies keep respawning at certain parts until you get to a checkpoint

McKenzie
04-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Some parts of the game are hard, however are manageable if you put the dedication in.

XboxJoe
04-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Harder than MW2 on vet but easier than WaW on vet

parkwayengage
04-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Harder than MW2 on vet but easier than WaW on vet

Agreed. i second this quote, because it's hella true.

Stewie Griffin2
04-18-2010, 01:01 AM
It is harder than Modern Warfare 2 as yes, in most places, the enemies do continue to respawn unless you move up. That said, I didn't find most of it too bad, there were just a couple levels that took some time. World at War was much harder in my opinion.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The majority of the missions I beat myself without a guide. I did have to revert to guides on some of them just to try and figure out a strategy that would work for me, like The Bog, where I kept trying to go around to the right and kill all of the enemies (like I did on Normal but wouldn't work on Veteran) and Heat. If you put the time into it, and you're an average gamer, you'll be able to beat it.

Also, the guides for this game are a lot better than the last 2 CoD games. These were all done on the 360, whereas a lot of the guides for WaW and MW2 are PC or not on Veteran.