April Title Update now up

The Gnar Star

Just thought I'd let you guys know it's up. I got an update for it when I turned it on just a minute ago. I really hope they fixed the achievement errors. To check if they did I went back and shot 5 cameras; sadly, no achievement. It sucks it has to be this way.

Anyways! Post here if you guys have any acheivement troubles after this update, or if you know any way of getting achievements that you shaould have been awarded before the update, that didn't register (such as the one awarded for shooting 5 cameras), please post here.

You must shoot 5 cameras within one level for it to unlock.

no you don't. you need to shoot 5 DIFFERENT cameras for it to count. you can take out (for example) three on the first mission and two on pelagic II and it unlocks.

Just thought I'd let you guys know it's up. I got an update for it when I turned it on just a minute ago. I really hope they fixed the achievement errors. To check if they did I went back and shot 5 cameras; sadly, no achievement. It sucks it has to be this way.

just checked and no update. sure you're not confusing it with the dashboard update that went live within the past day? that one's just so you can use usb sticks for storage, it has nothing to do with perfect dark.

Edited by Untitled Agent

Actually the Dashboard USB update was just what I was waiting for to get Tools of the Trade as it had been glitched. Now I put in my USB, and selected that as my storage device and re-did all bronze in one sitting and got the achievement.

if it had been glitched for you and you have a USB to spare, try it.

Actually the Dashboard USB update was just what I was waiting for to get Tools of the Trade as it had been glitched. Now I put in my USB, and selected that as my storage device and re-did all bronze in one sitting and got the achievement.

if it had been glitched for you and you have a USB to spare, try it.

that works like a charm :woop:

no you don't. you need to shoot 5 DIFFERENT cameras for it to count. you can take out (for example) three on the first mission and two on pelagic II and it unlocks.

actually, i did this on the first level in secret agent, shooting the first two, and restarted the level repeatedly, (going for the Paci-Fist achievement) and got it in Counter-Ops, by shooting two of the SAME cammera and a third diferent one, and took more like 10 cameras to pop this achievement.

Nope. Tried it. Didn't work for me. I had to do mine all in one level.(first level I think on perfect) It would not unlock with 2 in one level and 3 in another.

Edited by Skorn

actually, i did this on the first level in secret agent, shooting the first two, and restarted the level repeatedly, (going for the Paci-Fist achievement) and got it in Counter-Ops, by shooting two of the SAME cammera and a third diferent one, and took more like 10 cameras to pop this achievement.
The same cameras in counter-ops obviously count as different ones than the ones in solo missions.

Nope. Tried it. Didn't work for me. I had to do mine all in one level.(first level I think on perfect) It would not unlock with 2 in one level and 3 in another.

I got my achievement from destroying cameras in two different levels. I destroyed three on the first level, and two on pelagic. I've never destroyed five cameras on a single level.

nah you did it wrong Mike. You gotta start a new save on the usb. Not move your old one. I did it. Finished the first level on agent and then went to the firing range and got the achievement after doing my first weapon. Took like 2 minutes total.