PDA

View Full Version : What Teams Easy To Make

adamjigey
04-07-2010, 03:17 PM
what teams could i make, which would be fairley easy, is France?

CFC07
04-08-2010, 12:45 AM
brazil team is easy

azrael411
04-08-2010, 01:15 AM
italian league team is fairly cheap

Juggernauts
04-08-2010, 06:24 PM
What do you mean easy? do you mean cheap? becuase all teams are EASY to make because there are always hundreds of the same player for sale, especially if they are gold players.

Vorozcogu
04-09-2010, 08:25 AM
I managed to get the best italian team I could think of. They all play in Serie A and included all stars (Like Buffon, Totti, Del Piero, etc). It took me around 2-3 weeks but had the St. Patrick's Shield and won it a lot, plus the half-priced packages and the all-player packs. Did a lot of trading (not in the card trading thread, it's useless and should be called the "advertise your players thread") but in the actual bids. Looked out for the lowest cards and just kept on bidding. I didn't use that much money, I think the one I payed the most for was totti and still was around 12,850 I think.
Just look out for really good featured tournaments like St. Patrick's single player, I think St. George's is not that bad for earning easy coins, and don't waste coins on gold packs, chances are you won't get anything great. Unless you get 94 Messi, then you are one lucky bastard and will have no trouble assembling any team you want.
Hope it helps, if not... bite me =)

Oh, and I just noticed you are the guy who kept spamming the "Advertise your players Thread". Please don't, it's in the rules in the first post and you just had players nobody wanted. I considered buying Vela from you but got annoyed by the constant spamming so decided not to.