PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting out of Statesman Hotel

xdeadxgrrlx
04-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Ok. I don't have a lockpick skill of 50 to unlock the Restaurant door. I've fixed the elevator but that only goes to midlevel or up to restaurant. Been in here for hours even trying to unload things on the bed that I jumped down on from the metal beam coming from the hospital so I can try to make it back out that way. Anything I can do to get the hell out of here?!

BrandAid1138
04-07-2010, 07:18 PM
i used the elevator after it was fixed and it took me all the way to the lobby. the only thing that sucked about that was the super mutants were all over the place after i had killed them all already before (i cleaned out first floor of statesmen hotel before going to the hospital for access to the upper levels).

don't know what to tell you duder. may be a glitch.

xdeadxgrrlx
04-07-2010, 07:53 PM
i used the elevator after it was fixed and it took me all the way to the lobby. the only thing that sucked about that was the super mutants were all over the place after i had killed them all already before (i cleaned out first floor of statesmen hotel before going to the hospital for access to the upper levels).

don't know what to tell you duder. may be a glitch.
Yeah the elevator wont take me to the bottom level. I think in order to do that I would have to actually get onto the roof and get the fission batt, etc. to get to ground floor. this is way lame.

Shinobi273
04-07-2010, 07:58 PM
The 50 security door is just a shortcut to get to the roof, you can go around it. I think it only saves you from a grenade bouquet trap and a few super mutants and centaurs.

xdeadxgrrlx
04-07-2010, 08:01 PM
The 50 security door is just a shortcut to get to the roof, you can go around it. I think it only saves you from a grenade bouquet trap and a few super mutants and centaurs.

Okay. I guess I'll have to walk around but I am pretty sure I covered every inch of that top floor. I read somewhere else that there's another way around that makes it to where you descend onto the roof...? That just doesn't make sense. Do you know off hand how to get there without using the stupid restaurant door?

Jakethemuss
04-07-2010, 08:41 PM
I met up with Reilly's Rangers on the rooftop, hung with them until they said bye, then I remember being able to leave. I had noway near 50 lockpick skill

xdeadxgrrlx
04-07-2010, 08:54 PM
I met up with Reilly's Rangers on the rooftop, hung with them until they said bye, then I remember being able to leave. I had noway near 50 lockpick skill

So you didn't get to the roof by going through the restaurant then? I still can't find the alternate route. shizz!!:mad:

Shinobi273
04-07-2010, 08:56 PM
So you didn't get to the roof by going through the restaurant then? I still can't find the alternate route. shizz!!:mad:

There is more than one route to the restaurant. You can't get to the roof without going through it.

xdeadxgrrlx
04-07-2010, 09:13 PM
holy CRAP! I finally found the other route! When backtracking on the restaurant level there's another way to a room with a caved in roof, I went down that way and it had another area to go back up to the level with the restaurant and FINALLY got to the roof. I am so freaking glad I wast stuck since I'm working on getting my cheevies and I am almost done with the level 30 with good karma. Only 3 more levels to go. I was gonna be so mad if i had to restart. Thanks for the help guys

Pogo27
05-03-2010, 10:39 AM
You guys know if you go to your pipboy information tab and go to quests tab and select the quest you're currently working on, Reily's Rangers, for example, you'll get a green marker on your compass...