PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we'll be able to buy themes?

MisterGuyMan
04-08-2010, 02:28 AM
... Because if we can't then the Fancy Arcade achievement will require you to each level 40.

That would be... very bad for me. Any information on this?

Gamechamp
04-08-2010, 04:48 AM
New themes seem to come in the game packs, too. I'm told the Hidden Temple theme was included with one of the first two packs. So you can probably get the achievement a lot earlier, assuming some game packs do include more themes.

ApochWeiss
04-10-2010, 09:04 AM
New themes seem to come in the game packs, too. I'm told the Hidden Temple theme was included with one of the first two packs. So you can probably get the achievement a lot earlier, assuming some game packs do include more themes.

Yeah, I'd imagine there would be at least 1 or 2 themes in each pack. But, who knows, maybe we won't see that many in a month. Either way, the packs are free so many over time. Only problem then becomes what level will they unlock? Will some of these themes unlock as early as level 1? Or is Microsoft gonna see dollar signs and set them to level 30 and higher? We may still get fucked into buying and playing more games then we, as a gaming community, actually want to play. I know I'm already tired of the bunch I bought, so working on the time medals to up my level is gonna be a lot harder then it normally would be.