04-08-2010, 04:15 AM
Stuck on this mission. Any help would be wonderful

Sandman772
04-08-2010, 04:41 AM
got it. 15 tries and almost twisted a controller in half, but finally got it

SpinelesS
04-08-2010, 05:38 AM
For anyone else who has trouble with this:

Equip a Machine gun and a Pistol to Zephyr.

Hero action with the machinegun.
Hit the Right trigger to swap weapons. (sadly you cant do this mid run - it has to be between hero actions)
Hero Action with the pistol.

Elm
04-08-2010, 04:20 PM
It's not simply hero actioning as he will do his vanishing ability if you try to hit him from the front. When you hero action you have to fire when you are behind him or on his side. When he does his summoning swords ability you can hit him from anywhere.

The Pants Party
04-08-2010, 10:35 PM
They way I did this was with my strongest grenades. Hero Action AWAY from him and throw as you go, then when he disappears, stop your HA and then resume it as soon as he appears, but this time running AT him. Depending on the strength of your grenades, it can go very quickly. You will regain Bezels as you throw grenades and destroy the little white balls that he calls on to pierce you with as well, so there is no danger of going Condition Critical since you're pretty much constantly in an HA, lobbing grenades.

SpinelesS
04-09-2010, 05:51 AM
It's not simply hero actioning as he will do his vanishing ability if you try to hit him from the front. When you hero action you have to fire when you are behind him or on his side. When he does his summoning swords ability you can hit him from anywhere.

Really? wierd I guess I got lucky, I hero actioned him with my machinegun, fully scratching him, I then shot him with a pistol and he was dead. No vanishing or anything

MrJames Mk II
04-09-2010, 05:19 PM
I just used hero actions for the fight, the trick is to do it in a straight line with the machinegun, and don't jump at all, shoot when you are behind Lagerfeld, you will scratch him, immediately after zephry stop running do quickly another hero action (the game will freeze) and put the anchor in the opposite direction, Lagerfeld will teleport o run after zephry last position, so you can shoot him in the back again, repeat this until his bar is blue, then change to your pistol and finished him. :uzi:

Youwhat
04-12-2010, 05:23 PM
I just used hero actions for the fight, the trick is to do it in a straight line with the machinegun, and don't jump at all, shoot when you are behind Lagerfeld, you will scratch him, immediately after zephry stop running do quickly another hero action (the game will freeze) and put the anchor in the opposite direction, Lagerfeld will teleport o run after zephry last position, so you can shoot him in the back again, repeat this until his bar is blue, then change to your pistol and finished him. :uzi:

This one worked a charm for me, thanks! I'm so used to hitting Jump all the time >.< No need with this :D

eldrad_nick
05-19-2010, 10:33 AM
the way i finished him what during his sword atack hero action and hiding behind a button triggered wall.
watched a movie on youtube it whas very clear to me

Moetrich
05-19-2010, 09:13 PM
i failed the first time when i tried it with smg/pistol runs.
then i switched to the best grenades i had, and he was down after 2 hero runs. took me around 10 ++ or DX grenades, i don't remember exactly. but it is really easy that way

idub76
05-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Really? wierd I guess I got lucky, I hero actioned him with my machinegun, fully scratching him, I then shot him with a pistol and he was dead. No vanishing or anything

You must've been pretty high level, dude, he's not that easy.

eldrad_nick
05-23-2010, 04:45 PM
You must've been pretty high level, dude, he's not that easy.

true,
and also you cant full scratch him..
and he talks about 2nd playtrought i think its possible because its easier then the first time ;)

Gackt
07-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Like Pants...I just used grenades...fight was over in less then 20 seconds lol